Buddy Wanted for Upcoming Ovulation Journey

Its been a few days ladies.......whats been happening, any BFP's yet????

Its been a few days ladies.......whats been happening, any BFP's yet????

Hi Sweetie!! How are you doing??

I'm 6dpo today and no real symptoms to report. I plan to test on Sat which will be 10dpo. I would wait longer than that but 1) I like to poas 2) my LP is only about 11 days anyway and 3) we have a big family get together that day and everyone will ask me if I have anything to report.

How are thing with you, BuffaloGal and Casper?

It's too soon for me to even think about testing. I'm only 5-6 DPO. No signs of AF or BPF. Just hanging out waiting like usual =)

Im well today thanks Cassie. How exciting, I expect a message on Monday morning then and hoping for you it says BFP!!!!!

Casper72 - the waiting is the hard part, if your anything like me you symptom spot all the time and does your head in....... :)

Im hoping to ovulate around Monday or Tuesday of next week. Hoping the miscarriage doesnt stuff up my ovulation pattern too much so I guess we will see next week....

BFP to all of us!!!!!!!!!!

This may be a silly question, but when someone says 'symptom spot' are you talking about actual spotting, or spotting everything in your body as a symptom. I'm thinking the latter, but wanted to clarify anyway. You know, maybe ovulation spotting or something? Now I feel like a dork, lol

Don't feel like a dork, Casper! We are all here to help each other. She means spotting symptoms during the 2ww.

Speaking of symptoms, I am 7dpo and seriously have none. I mean NONE. Because I have a relatively short LP, my AF is due on Sunday. By now I usually feel her nipping at my heels, but I really just don't. On the flip side, no pregnancy symptoms either. No tender bbs, no cramps, just nothing.

Taurus, I hope your O day arrives on time!! I've actually read/heard from several places that you are most fertile the cycle after a miscarriage. So I wouldn't be surprised at all that you turn up with another BFP before I do!

Yes Casper, we are here to support each other. And if it makes you feel any better, I had no idea what all the abbreviations meant either. I had to ask or google.

Thats kinda good news though Cassie. You dont feel like AF yet so there is still hope :)

Are you using FF to do your temping??? If so, add it to your signature so I can see your temps...Sorry cant remember or not if you were temping Casper??

Yeah, thats what Im hoping to be a little more fertile. The In-laws gave me a night away for my birthday at a 5 star hotel on the beach with valet parking, chocolate dipped strawberries and buffet breakfast for 2 the next morning........so Im hoping to use it this weekend. Been a shitty last couple of weeks and an even shittier birthday.......so figure a nice night away would be lovely right now....

I got a BFN this morning so I am out. Offcially LTTTC now =(

Sorry to hear Casper, that really sucks :growlmad:

As you can probably see from my chart, I still havent ovulated yet. Body must be still trying to get itself back together after mc so I will be joining you in LTTTC soon...

This sucks for us both. Taurus I hope you don't join me in LTTTC forum.

This sucks for us both. Taurus I hope you don't join me in LTTTC forum.

Just written to you in another thread, Casper. Sorry to hear things havent worked this month. Onto the next...

Well Im a little happier, finally got my + OPK last night, a couple days later than normal but its here....

Hope you still post in here Casper because I want to know how your going.

Cassie - any update???

Yay for O, Taurus!!! :happydance::happydance:

Casper, So sorry! :hugs::hugs:

AF is due tomorrow....so we shall see. I tested at what I thought was 10dpo and got a BFN but then FF changed my crosshairs so I'm just 11dpo today. If I don't get AF tomorrow then I will test.

Good luck for tomorrow Cassie :thumbup:

Casper, going to get you all geared up for next month now.....we are in this together :flower:

I think Casper has something to tell us Cassie :happydance:

Seems someone has their :bfp:

So happy for you Casper, congratulations luv xx

Taurus you're right. I was having a heck of a time trying to post yesterday. Guess I jumped the gun on my negative b/c when I tested 2 days later I got a BFP! If you've read my other posts, then you know on Monday our doc told us it wouldn't happen for us b/c of my age. Well he can shove it you know where!

My blood test yesterday confirmed my BFP. Wow, can't believe I'm starting all over at 39. My two daughters are 20 and 14 so both nearly grown, my oldest is out of the house already. I have two step children 10 and 8 though.

Taurus you're right. I was having a heck of a time trying to post yesterday. Guess I jumped the gun on my negative b/c when I tested 2 days later I got a BFP! If you've read my other posts, then you know on Monday our doc told us it wouldn't happen for us b/c of my age. Well he can shove it you know where!

My blood test yesterday confirmed my BFP. Wow, can't believe I'm starting all over at 39. My two daughters are 20 and 14 so both nearly grown, my oldest is out of the house already. I have two step children 10 and 8 though.

Yeah, that Doctor can get stuffed. What a thing to say. :growlmad:

So happy for you luv, all the best for a healthy pregnancy :happydance:

Taurus-- I'm so sorry..... (I've been traveling and not online in a while-- sorry!) That is so horrible and I know it's not easy. (I had a MC at 11 weeks -- right before Thanksgiving.) I am thinking about you and hoping you are ok. Hang in there!
:hugs:

Taurus-- I'm so sorry..... (I've been traveling and not online in a while-- sorry!) That is so horrible and I know it's not easy. (I had a MC at 11 weeks -- right before Thanksgiving.) I am thinking about you and hoping you are ok. Hang in there!
:hugs:

Welcome back BuffaloGal. Its been awhile.

Thank you. Yeah it sucked but trying to see the positive. Got pregnant once, I will get there again.

How are you? How is your journey towards BFP going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->