Buddy Wanted for Upcoming Ovulation Journey

:happydance::happydance:WOW Casper CONGRATS!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Welcome Back, BuffaloGal!!! How are you doing?

Well, Last month I had an 11 day LP. Today is 13dpo and I have had a BFN every day. My temp dropped way low today so I am assuming the witch is riding in for a visit today. I am actually fine with it. At least my LP is sufficient which is one less worry in this TTC journey that we are on. :thumbup:

Taurus, are you officially in the 2ww yet?

Morning Cassie, I have no f##king idea what is going on with me. If you look at my chart my body got all geared up to ovulated, had a lh surge, got ovulation pain like I normally do and my temps have stayed low. I have a bad head cold at the moment that has me in bed and I read that a cold can stuff up your temp as you have to sleep with your mouth open therefore makes your temp lower but don't know if its that or i just didn't ovulate due to my body getting back to normal after mc. Its doing my head in. Have made an appointment with my Dr to see what she thinks but i think Im out this month. Just hope my AF comes like it should now.

Cassie no! Sending lots of good vibes your way for next month.

Although, I have to say that I would very much like the witch to come and put my body back to normal

Although, I have to say that I would very much like the witch to come and put my body back to normal

Ahhhh, Taurus, still no O? How long did the doc say you should wait before he will give you something to start a period (or kickstart O)?

My AF was really weird this month. Just 2 super hard days and that was it. That can't be a good thing, ya know?

Ahhhh, Taurus, still no O? How long did the doc say you should wait before he will give you something to start a period (or kickstart O)?

My AF was really weird this month. Just 2 super hard days and that was it. That can't be a good thing, ya know?

Nope, still no O and temps are still down. Have Doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon, so hoping she gives me an Ultrascan just to check up there. Its annoying the shit out of me though!!!!

I had an AF like that the one before the miscarriage. It lasted day and a half and that was it. I wonder too if that had something to do with it. Not enough lining or something. Or maybe I have no frickin idea!!!! :wacko:

You getting ready for this month??? :thumbup:

Hi Guys!!!! Any news??? Where is everyone at???

I still have no idea what is going on with my body. I think I did ovulate, I had a really bad head cold last week and it looks like it did stuff with my temps..........but I still have no idea....

Hey Taurus!

So looks like you had AF? Maybe that will get you back on track. I decided not to temp this month. I'm taking a more relaxed approach this cycle. But I "should" O tomorrow or the next day. (according to previous cycles) Our goal is to just have fun. I'll let you know how that plays out. That is so interesting that you had a short AF before your miscarriage. I wonder what that means happened. If I do get my BFP this cycle, I'll be very nervous!

Hey Taurus!

So looks like you had AF? Maybe that will get you back on track. I decided not to temp this month. I'm taking a more relaxed approach this cycle. But I "should" O tomorrow or the next day. (according to previous cycles) Our goal is to just have fun. I'll let you know how that plays out. That is so interesting that you had a short AF before your miscarriage. I wonder what that means happened. If I do get my BFP this cycle, I'll be very nervous!

Yes the witch came........my god, was so happy!!!! Wish I could do that, but Im too nervous too at the moment. If I didnt temp I wouldnt know if I ovulated or not since Im pretty sure that I didnt last month, my temps were all over the place.

Yes, I had a very light AF before the BFP. Dont be nervous, I had an ultrasound after the AF and before BFP and I got a normal uterus lining so Im certain that didnt cause it.

Let me know what happens with you though :thumbup:

Just checking in...how is everyone doing? As I said before, I didn't temp this month, but based on previous months I'm guessing I'm 10dpo. Tested today and got a BFN.:cry:

Hey luv, been awhile. Im doing okay. Didnt end up ovulating last month, should be ovulating tomorrow or Saturday but so far nothing on OPK and dont feel ovulation pain like I normally do so I dont know what is going on. Have Ultrasound on saturday so hopefully that should give me some answers, if not, off to fertility clinic for us.

Sorry for you...........sucks doesnt it. Do you ever feel like giving up on it??? Im being to think it, it shouldnt be this hard should it???

Hey luv, been awhile. Im doing okay. Didnt end up ovulating last month, should be ovulating tomorrow or Saturday but so far nothing on OPK and dont feel ovulation pain like I normally do so I dont know what is going on. Have Ultrasound on saturday so hopefully that should give me some answers, if not, off to fertility clinic for us.

Sorry for you...........sucks doesnt it. Do you ever feel like giving up on it??? Im being to think it, it shouldnt be this hard should it???

I know how you feel. I do. I didn't temp last month for that reason, but I'm back to temping this month. I've also decided to try some vitamins/supplements. If I don't get my bfp soon then I guess I will need to either take the plunge and make a dr app or just give up. Keep me up to date on what is going on!!

So Taurus, did you actually O yet?? I am still thinking about you.

Like I said above, I am trying a few new things such as Soy isoflavones. I took my last dose tonight. I'm very curious to see what impact (if any) it has on my cycle.

Hi luv, yes it looks like I finally ovulated!!!! Dont have much hope for this cycle though as we only got to BD once when we should have but I dont care. Im back to normal. Did get referral to Fertility Clinic though, go there on the 8th August so see what they say.

I have heard about Soy Isoflavones but havent tried them yet. Let me know how you go with them. Are you temping again??

Hi luv, yes it looks like I finally ovulated!!!! Dont have much hope for this cycle though as we only got to BD once when we should have but I dont care. Im back to normal. Did get referral to Fertility Clinic though, go there on the 8th August so see what they say.

I have heard about Soy Isoflavones but havent tried them yet. Let me know how you go with them. Are you temping again??

I am temping again. All my research on Soy Iso seems to indicate that it can bring ovulation forward a bit or back a bit so I really feel like I need to keep an eye on everything. I took the soy on cds 4-8, and I took them at night. The only major side effect that I had were some headaches. They were pretty bad but if I get my BFP then they will definitely be worth it. I've also been taking Evening primrose oil for an increase in CM and HOLY COW is it working. I'm also taking COQ10 because I read some research that shows a real link between it and revitalizing "older" women's eggs. Taking all these supplements AND temping is a big change from my relaxed approach last month. But I am more excited this month I guess because I feel like I am "doing" something, ya know?

How are YOU doing??? Still feeling less than enthusiastic? I think your chart looks really good. Those temps keep going up, up, up!!

Yeah, I know what you mean with the "doing" something. That is why I keep with the temping, vitamins and OPK's. At least I know that Im doing everything I can to make sure it happens. The rest is up to fate.

I tried Evening Primrose Oil and it really stuffed up the length of my cycle, but might be worth another try if it increases CM cause I have hardly any, and when I do get some it only lasts half a day.

Yes, still feel less than enthusiastic.........yeah they are up and I got my progestrone levels checked and they were 36, so positive I ovulated now........YAY back to normal....

So where you up to on in regards to CD??? Have you ovulated yet??

Yeah, I know what you mean with the "doing" something. That is why I keep with the temping, vitamins and OPK's. At least I know that Im doing everything I can to make sure it happens. The rest is up to fate.

I tried Evening Primrose Oil and it really stuffed up the length of my cycle, but might be worth another try if it increases CM cause I have hardly any, and when I do get some it only lasts half a day.

Yes, still feel less than enthusiastic.........yeah they are up and I got my progestrone levels checked and they were 36, so positive I ovulated now........YAY back to normal....

So where you up to on in regards to CD??? Have you ovulated yet??

I am cd13 and I got crazy strong positive opks today. YAY!! :happydance: However, today is probably the last day that my DH and I will get to BD for the rest of the week so I am praying that I will O tomorrow and that it will be enough.

I am SO excited for you that you are back to normal. When will you test????

So you should ovulated tomorrow then. Should be enough. They say day before is the best day.

Can feel AF coming on. Don't have any symptoms at all and temps are falling so not going to worry about it. Just happy that im back ovulating again.

Fx for you though. Will be checking in to see how your going xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->