Buddy wanted...

Snowbunny

Reaction score
Hey all - looking for some buddies so I can stop talking my hubby's ear off ;)

I am 34 soon to be 35 and went off the pill in September of 2009. We have been officially trying since October and today AF came. I really thought this was it - sore boobs, nauseous the whole bit. Then I started spotting on Sunday and here we are. I am charting this month and am thinking about calling my doctor. I don't want to overreact, but am getting worried.

awww im sorry the witch showed up for you! i think its perfectly acceptable to go in and see your doctor. i know that here they often tell you to TTC naturally for a year before seeking medical help for it, but youve been at it longer than that. if it were me i would make an appointment and just see what they can tell you. im sure they will run some tests and such. at least then you'll know whats going on :) i bet the charting will shed a lot of light on things too. i dont do it myself, but ive heard that it can tell you a lot about the phases of ovulation and such, and knowing about all of that can make it easier to time when you absolutely should be trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->