Bugaboo Bee for Older Babies/Toddlers

dizzyspells

Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx
Reaction score
I am toying with the idea of selling my Cam and getting a Bee but the only thing thats putting me off is the seat unit.Finn looks fine in it now but I am not convinced it will last long.Does anybody have one that they use with older babies/toddlers?If so hoe do you find it for them?.xx:flower:

I'm thinking of selling mine Hannah, for many reasons and this being one of them. Its perfect in every other way but I cant help thinking the seat is just a little too small:dohh:
Leo is already 25 lbs now and although he seems fine in it, I cant see me keeping it until he no longer needs a buggy so am thinking of selling whilst its still in immac condition, its too good to live in the boot of my car and only come out on the rare occasion.

Bugaboo are bringing the new bee plus out in the spring with a bigger seat...wouldn't you know it! :growlmad:

I would hold off for the Bee Plus if you can hun, I am selling my Cam because Daisy is too tall for it.

I emailed Bugaboo today and they sais the new one is due out late March early April, we are going to try it out but I am pretty sure thats what we will go for!
The new ones have heigh adjustable seat and you can adjust the width of the seat too, has new look wheels and a few other bits difference :)

They are due to go on sale for £469 but that could change too :wacko:!

Here's the new one in the new mothercare catalogue!

Jump to page 106 :winkwink:

https://s7ondemand6.scene7.com/s7/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?company=MothercareASE&sku=MC_SS10_Main&config=Scene7SharedAssets/eCatalog1&locale=en

As I thought then really,thank ladies.the seat unit did really put me off!Will stick with my cam for now as I do love it and then see what the Bee + is like.xx

Ohhh I quite like the look of the mothercare spin buggy...:thumbup:
Not liking the price much though:dohh:

omg i love the Bee. I'm saving up for the + i think. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79