bugaboo bee or bee plus

makecaker

mummy of 2, broody
Reaction score
hi, i want a bugaboo bee but when i have looked they do a 2009 model and a new improved 2010 model. i feel i should buy new one just because its newer so must be better right? i am trying to buy second hand and the plus models are going for much more than the 2009.
has anybody tried both these buggies? think its worth the extra for newer model? i know the differences between them but is it necessarily 'improved' if you know what i mean.
ps if anyone is selling one please let me know

I think the general opinion is the new one will last a lot longer as it is adjustable so can grow with your toddler. There's a couple of videos on youtube comparing the two of them.

I really wanted one but decided it wasn't warm enough for a December baby. I'm going to get a 2nd hand one in summer but don't tell the OH!

I would definatley pay the extra for the 2010 version.

thanks, i think im going to get the new one too. they are going for about £300 in excellent condition so still a bargain i guess when they are 500 in shops. ive never bought second hand before but this is for my 1 year old and ive had loads of buggies so i darent buy another one full price, especially not for £500 i think i would end up divorced!! plus the older ones arent going for that much less to be honest just generally with more extras but then again they are much more used so i guess you get what you pay for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->