• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bugaboo Donkey ..

baby25102011

Stay Strong
Reaction score
Looking to purchase one if pregnancy works out :flower:

Anyone have anything to say, good or bad.

Are there better twin buggies? - I like it because I can have them both facing me and not one shoved underneath :haha:

I didn't end up buying one (I went with the iCandy Blossom) but I came pretty close to buying a Donkey.

What finally changed my mind was talking to a woman who I saw pushing one at my local shopping centre! She told me she felt too nervous to take the pram into even the largest stores and advised me not to buy one.

Not sure if that helps you at all, it probably depends on what you'll use it for most. But I highly recommend asking women you see pushing one in the places you usually go (favourite cafes, shops, neighbourhood walks) as they are the ones who use the pram in the same ways you plan on using it.

HTH...

I looked for a while and the Donkey was the one I liked best. I see them pretty much everywhere I go - all my regular shops, play places, buses etc - so it probably depends where you live as to how practical it'd be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->