bugaboo owners can I have a little help

Lau88

Reaction score
I've just got a bugaboo from eBay with doesn't come with the seat liner. I was wondering if a normal standard pushchair liner would work in it or does it have to be a bugaboo one? Whats so special about bugaboo liners is it just the name or does it serve a special purpose? Thanks

Is this different to the footmuff? Is it just a liner to sit on but doesn't cover up the child? If so I think you dont need one. We have a footmuff for colder seasons (which lines the seat also) but in the summer we leave it off and just have the basic seat.

My friend gave me our footmuff - her friend bought a pink one but then when baby arrived it turned out the gender prediction was wrong at the scan, so off she went to buy a blue one. She fave it to my friend who doesn't have a bugaboo and she couldn't get it close to fitting her pushchair, so she passed it on knowing we have a bugaboo. Long story but I mean to say I think the fit is probably pretty specific, I think if you've got a bugaboo only bugaboo accessories fit. I got a "fits all" drinks holder once that didn't fit the bugaboo.

Oh :( I was hoping just a universal liner and universal foot muff would fit. Its to fit a donkey, I know they're a little narrower seat wise but I cant justify spending £100 on a liner and £110 on a foot muff. Thanks for replying :) x

Have a look on eBay or at nearly new sales. I wouldn't spend the money on a seat liner, we've never needed one. And the footmuff has a seat liner built in (the cover rolls down a fair way and buttons to hold where you've rolled it too - so if you really want a seat liner you might be able to keep the footmuff on mpst of the year.

I bought a customised one to fit my bugaboo from snunkie. It's gorgeous.
Pretty sure a universal one would do as all you do to get it on is undo the straps at the shoulders and put it through the slots.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->