bugaboo pram and cold/rainy weather

elephant29

Daddy, mummy, LO and bean
Reaction score
Arrgh I hate the Scottish weather!!

Last night I got OH to change our bugaboo into the buggy. Aria is 3 mths now and I've noticed she is awake a lot more in her pram so thought it might be good for her to be able to see whats going on more. Just got up and its pouring down!

Do you think I should just leave the buggy and use it with the rain cover? It's a lot more 'open' than the pram obviously so I dont want her getting cold/wet.

We go for a long walk to and from baby massage today so she will be in it for a while

Which bugaboo do you have? We have the bed and use the footmuff and a blanket to keep lo cosy.

It's the Frog...just the older version of the cameleon really.

I have the foot cover (dont think its the muff though). Also we have this really sniggly woolen blanket and Oh managed to weave it around the straps so she will be lying on that and I have the hood and would have a couple of blankets on her as well.

Do you think that would be enough?

xxx

How did you get on with using the blankets today? Hope she was OK and not too cold!

Maybe look on ebay for a proper footmuff thing as the bee footmuff makes a nice fleecy lining for LO to sit it and has a lovely cover on top too.

xx

We have the cameleon and use the seat. The raincover is very hard to put on in a rush so i would go out with it already attached!

I always use the seat with a bugaboo footmuff x

So do we angel, also i got my food muff from vertbaudet its lovely and snuggly i think some of them are abit gareish and everyones always asking me where its from xx
https://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/knit-f...m?ProductId=702743007&FiltreCouleur=0021&t=6#

Well we went out in the buggy...on what was possibly the windest day of the year!! It was actually fine though.

The rain cover wasnt to bad to be honest. Does yours have the hoop attachements at the bottom? We only just noticed them and it actually hooks the raincover on so you donr need to take it off and it just folds out the way! Pretty impressive!

I think I need to invest in a footmuff. She had 2 blankets and she seemed warm enough and fell asleep but i'd prefer to know for sure she's toasty!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->