bugaboo

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
Hi me and my husband really really love the bugaboo cameleon but I am confused the package I am looking at comes with a base fabric and a tailored fabric! What I dont understand is what is a base fabric or a tailored fabric I mean I know one maybe hood but which is which. He wants red and black and I want sand and black :-S but it confused me. Sorry if it sounds stupid. Xp.s reason aint asked in a shop cos dont wanna look a tit.:-D

base/the bottom part the bit baby lays on
tailored/covers and hood x
some of those packages get really confusing i was looking last night thought i saw a bargain and realised that was only the chassis part and had to get the seat seperately why do they torture us|?

I think I may just go to mothercare for ours although am I right in thinking. You cant get a black base fabric. God who would of thought choosing a pram would be so difficult:)

god knows think you got the right idea in just going to mothercare lol x

yep we are getting the bugaboo and i to was confussed, im just gonna order mine in store in john lewis and get them to help me lol.... we have gone for the black and red as thought would be good for boy and girl xx

Do you mind me asking how much it is in john lewis. Mother care seems to be 770:)

Have you looked on the bugaboo website? It lists the base colours and fabrics available. You can only get black base fabrics if you get a special edition, otherwise the nearest would be charcoal. We're getting charcoal and red, I liked the sand but we live in the country so not practical for woodland walks!
x

No I havent as my laptop not well so am having to use my mobile. So I take it special edition cost more my husband just. Suggested doing red base and tailor pack. Although not sure how I feel about that. Thanks for ya help x

We are seriously considering the bugaboo - absolutely loved it in mothercare. As far as I remember from what the assistant said the special edition has a black chassis instead of silver and the range of colours is bigger - like it isn't confusing enough already!!! I think it was about £120 extra for the special edition though!!!

The assistant also brought up on there website a page that you could select the colours you like and it'll show you how it will look, really handy:) I'm sure she said that it was on the normal webiste so I'd have a look.

Hope this helps
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->