buggies

angel1990

<3 Craig and Amy Loo <3
Reaction score
my friends daughter will be 3 in november aqnd she was wondering what age children dont need a buggy anymore, her daughter prefers to be in her buggy still,

Up to the parent, really....

Have seen plenty of kids 5/6 in them (mainly in the US). They may have been special needs, but I doubt that all of them were.

QT

zane hardly uses his pram anymore and hes 2 half. at 3 he wont be in a pram at all, he will be on a buggy board.

but my son perfers to walk, even tho it takes ages sometimes lol
its really up to her when she stops, but i do think it looks weird when i see children above 4 in a buggy on the bus

I think all kids are different, some will walk for miles, whereas others will tire very quickly and become grumpy, making life very awkward for the parents. A friend of mine has only really just stopped using hers and her son is 3.5 but she doesn't drive and has to walk everywhere so he would have hopped in and out as he needed to.
I stopped using the pushchair for my daughter around 2.5 as she would have walked everywhere. My son, well I don't know as he has had problems with his legs and isn't actually walking yet, so who knows, maybe this will mean he could want to be in his pushchair a bit longer than some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->