Buggy Swap

emzky90

Reaction score
Hi, anyone want a buggy swap? I've got a quinny buzz (Large seat not sure of year) with footmuff and basket and box anyone want to swap? It's black good cond xx

What are you looking for hun? I have a Hauck Malibu in Rocket Red, full travel system 4 months old x

Erm, looking for phil n teds, icandy or petite star hun sorry xxx

What Color? I have a iCandy Mulberry all accessories carry cot, foot muff, parasol, cup holder, maxi cosie adapters list is endless......LOL x

I like Black lol or red.....what colour in Mulberry? How come you wanting to swap can see ur lo is only a month xx

How come you are thinking of swapping?

Which Quinny Buzz is it?

I have a Phil & Teds in Red which has a rain cover and the rear seat

I just fancy a change- I do love it but am just a buggyholic lol. It's the one with the bigger seat- not sure which year.x

Im the same as you then haha :) im getting rid of my Phil & Ted because i fancy something different.

Im new to Qinnys - are you able to pm me a pic? :flower:

I will take some today and post em, can you take some of yours too please?:flower:

Here are the pics- brilliant buggy- Marnie loves it. I just fancy a change.
You can have it parent facing or rear facing. In parent facing mode you can have it up slightly or fully reclined. In forward facing you can have it right forwards or tilted. It comes with the extras of buggy box, buggy basket, bebe comfort parasol with two clips and the quinny cosytoes. The only thing with it is the foot rest it only goes into the one position but it's never been an issue for us. You could always put a screw in it though to keep it at a position you wanted.
DSC01061.jpg

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member