Build a Bear Workshop...please explain?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Could some one please explain to me How exactly the build a bear workshop works? Would you say it is for all ages and for both boys and girls?

Thanks x

for both boys and girls...........you can order ready made bears online and outfits for them to wear and have sounds added to the bear (or whatever animal) you can also build your own bear in store , the child gets to stuff the bear etc

My eldest daughter (7) loves her build a bear toys x

I love the build a bear workshop! You basically chose which teddy you would like (there are loads to chose from), how firmly you want it stuffed, if you want a voice then you can chose a sound etc, and little outfits :) You get a little "birth" certificate too.

OT but does anyone remember before they remodelled it all and when it was called the bear factory? Ahh those were the days!

Yeah I remember :) I got an amazing bear from there, he snores!

I love build a bear, u pick a unstuffed teddy(they have a few diff ones to choose from) kids help stuff it and they pick a heart, say a wish and then put it in the teddy before its sewn up(they just pull some strings) & then u can pick an outfit for it, they have looooooooads, and get a birth certificate, its great!

I used to work there. I would say that for a child to fully appreciate it, they need to be about four or five.

You don't get outfits with the bears so it could easily cost you £30 and up.

I'm waiting til the girls get a little older, maybe Alex will at xmas. the fluff machine send Alex in a total panic so we cant even browse :dohh:

Some of them are soo cute, its hard to pick one i might wait till LO is older and can pick for himself.

I was obbsessed with mine as a...12 year old... :blush:

My brother works there so the boys have 10 (I think, could be more). They love it in there. Riley will only stuff it if Adam is doing it though so I would say that a little older, maybe 4-5 is the best age x

I love Build a Bear! We built Tori a bunny the day she was born. You go in, stuff it, put a heart in it, name it, etc. In Tori's when you squeeze it, it says "One big happy family through thick and thin, I love you Victoria." :)

I bought OH one for our anniversary last year and he loved his. I'm still trying to find an owl and elephant one though for myself :D

Oh, oh! Wanted to add they're not just for children! OH and I have a matching pair, one pink, one blue, and we used to sleep with them when we were dating and living at our parents. We still have them and they're on our bed. :)

The bear factory was so much better, but its still a fun experience for a child, expensive though :L I loved it when I was little, and then my sister loved it when she was little (I think she still likes it now, and she's 10) tbh if I could justify it, I'd go there again xD

I took my son in at the weekend so he could pick a bear (he picked a horse!!) :D xx

I'm waiting til the girls get a little older, maybe Alex will at xmas. the fluff machine send Alex in a total panic so we cant even browse :dohh:

hehe this reminded me of when we took M and he ran out the shop! We take his ear defenders now, have you got some? They just look like headphones x

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...+ear+defenders&sprefix=kids+ear+defen,aps,256

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->