Bumbo seats

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Who has one?? what do you think of them ?? I got Dec one when he was about 2 months but he has been able to get out of it from about 3 1/2 months!!! dont think he knew what he was doing at first but he quickly caught on and I think it was a waste of money I mean 30 quid for a seat a 3 1/2 month old can get out of!!! Just wondering not complaining !!! :happydance:

I have a bumbo seat! I have not put Alexa in it yet as she is only 8 weeks, but my 10 month old niece loves it when she comes over!!

I've got one. And I am only using now that babs is sitting fairly sturdily. He is 5 months. But he's trying to get out of it.. so it won't last too long. For the moment though he spends a bit of time in it and plays with his toys.

I have bought one too , my daughter doesnt really sit in it just yet at 12 weeks , good at holding her head but not perfect so i dont really let her sit in it!

Your 3 and a half month old is very strong to be able to get out!! ;)

Sam loves his! We got it second hand and there are loads for sale on ebay. He hasn't worked out how to escape yet :D x

callum has one and loves his, although he can escape from it so i bought a tray to go on it and he cant get out of it now. there £9.99 from mothercare.

I have a Bebepod, which is very similar to the bumbo, but it's slightly bigger, so maybe it's a bit more sturdy? Marlowe is still too little for it, but my sister has a bebepod for her son that she still uses (he's 7 months) and he's a quite a big boy.

I've been wanting to get a Bebepod, the seats seem pretty neat

Connor likes his bumbo and mommy loves it because she can shower and he can sit and play in the bathroom!

Any insight on which is better? (The bumbo or the bebepod). Definitely interested in getting one but don't know which to get!! :hugs:

Colton sits in his every now and then. He is really too fat for it, I have to manuver his fat legs into the area for them, and then when I pick him out (to get him out) it comes with him because his legs are too fat to come out.. :rofl: poor baby.

I have a Bebepod. She doesnt use it yet, but I love the little tray that it comes with and it seems sturdy. Plus, The Bumbo smells too "chemically"..

Sam loves his! We got it second hand and there are loads for sale on ebay. He hasn't worked out how to escape yet :D x

You can tell he loves it !!! he looks so cute, I love the colour of that one.
:hug:

I bought Erica the pink one a couple of weeks ago. She really likes it, but only for so long each time. She will kinda arch her back like she is attempting to get out, but cant in any way. It makes feeding her cereal much easier if DH isn't home. I'm going to buy the tray, I forgot to pick it up when I bought the chair.

I bought Erica the pink one a couple of weeks ago. She really likes it, but only for so long each time. She will kinda arch her back like she is attempting to get out, but cant in any way. It makes feeding her cereal much easier if DH isn't home. I'm going to buy the tray, I forgot to pick it up when I bought the chair.

thats what Dec used to do he arched his back and when he did his legs would pop out!!!! he didnt know he was doing it, he would sit for about 5 mins then straighten himself and POP he rolled over and fell out!!!! lol but my HV has always made remarks on how toned his muscles are and how strong he is.
Sounds like it wont be long until Erica catches on to what she is doing.!!!

thats what Dec used to do he arched his back and when he did his legs would pop out!!!! he didnt know he was doing it, he would sit for about 5 mins then straighten himself and POP he rolled over and fell out!!!! lol but my HV has always made remarks on how toned his muscles are and how strong he is.
Sounds like it wont be long until Erica catches on to what she is doing.!!!

Uh Oh. I hope not LOL. I love being able to use it while feeding her. Erica is really strong also, so she might be out of it quicker than I thought. :dohh: Just another thing to store for our next child I guess. BTW your boys look so cute! I love the pic in your avatar!

Uh Oh. I hope not LOL. I love being able to use it while feeding her. Erica is really strong also, so she might be out of it quicker than I thought. :dohh: Just another thing to store for our next child I guess. BTW your boys look so cute! I love the pic in your avatar!

AWWW thanks Erica is just a little cutie pie, she looks so sweet in your pic. xx

Angelynn doesn't really care for her seat. She will sit in it for 5-10 mins before she gets pissed off. But i'm sure once we get a tray and she can sit straight a bit better she'll enjoy it more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->