bumbo

Kbee

mammamia
Reaction score
Bumbo's.......are they worth the pennies???

I got one at the weekend for my 4 month old. She likes it for short periods. Gives her a change from bouncy chair.

I bought one this week for my 3 month old and as jane99 say's above, for short periods she loves it but its still early days.

Jason hated his. He could also pop himself out of it by arching his back. I do believe the tray stops that, I had one but Jason hated his chair so much I didnt bother with it as it was awkward to put on. I would not buy one again.

I think the cushitush and bebepod are a lot better. I got a bumbo off a friend and Theakston won't stay in it but having read around, the cushi tush is apparently a lot more comfortable for them and better value for the money:

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw...id=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=cushitush&_osacat=0

My son loves it...I take him with me into the kitchen when I do dishes etc in there. He loves to see what I'm doing. But he won't stay in it for long periods.

i got a chair from argos that is shaped like a bumbo but has a big activity tray around it and it also converts to a chair that you can attach to a dining chair for meals.
it made by a company called summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->