BumGenius - LO not happy!

nutty

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
My LO seems to really not like her BG. Whenever she wears them she looks really sad and is not her normal self doesn't smile, laugh want to play. As soon as you take it off she's fine. My mum thought I was barking but even she's now noticed that BG's = sad unhappy baby.

I have 15 of these and don't want to waste themm but at the same time obviously don't want to make my LO unhappy
Has anyone else found this?

Edit - they don't seem to be cutting into her anywhere

have you any other cloth nappies you could try her with? or if you have already how was she in them?

No don't have any others to try, do you think I should try another kind?

Thats a bit random, what have you washed them in? I've heard before that sometimes too much detergent can build up and irritate the skin a little but in saying that I would imagine it would make her bum a little pink?

That's strange, Hayden seemed much more comfy and happier. Maybe it's because they are bulky? How big is she?

I think my LO is just a little pickle! I have now tried her in a fuzzibunz and she was fine. The only thing I can think of is the popper on the BG digging in her back? I fold it over to make them a medium size, I'll try them every now and then and see how we go

Hmmm how is a snap digging into her back? I can't think of any BG that has them on the back?

Oooh where it folds over. I was trying to figure out what it might be lol. I always put that in the front though :)

Yeah me too but I think thats because I've got a boy. mustve read that on instructions somewhere x

Thank you, I'm such a muppet! Read somewhere that for girls it's best to have the fold over at the back but didn't think to move it to the front :dohh:

i always fold 2 front too (little girl here) :thumbup:

I bought quite a few bumgenius' as well and they are Emma's least favorite. Mostly because the material seem to irritate her skin though. :nope: I made the mistake of leaving her in one overnight and the next day she had a pretty nasty rash. :growlmad: Hope you figured out what was causing the problem!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->