Bump already?

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Ok so I know my baby it literally the size of a sesame seed so I get that it's not all baby! But I feel like I'm showing already!! This is my second pregnancy...I'm just extremely bloated anybody else?! I'm 5 weeks exactly today...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 42
I'm 6 weeks and feel like everyone must be able to see how pregnant I am!!

They do say you do show earlier with second pregnancies, this is my third so I'm expecting to show earlier but not this early!! I presume it's just bloating?!
Xx

I'm not showing at all yet and this is my second. I can't remember when I started showing with my first. They say you show earlier with the second. Some ladies pop immediately!

Yes I think it's just bloating but I already feel like I won't be able to hide it very long! My clothes are already so snug. Ugh!

i showed very early with my first and this pregnancy im showing. i went very round and it was low right in the uterus area. think i get mixture of bloat and showing lol xx

I'm 11 weeks and feel huge. It's a bit of bump and a bit of bloating I think because if I suck it in some of it goes but I still have a little bump.

you don't actually show until your uterus comes up out of your pelvic area which is usually around 12 weeks for first time moms. 2nd and more can be as early as 9 weeks. However that doesn't stop me wearing mat clothes almost as soon as I get a BFP :p

I'm soooooo glad I'm not the only one!! Yep my maternity clothes have come out too haha! xx

I envy all you girls who show early LOL. I didn't show until 14 weeks with my DD and 16 weeks with my DS. I love wearing my maternity clothes because they're so comfortable, but I am swimming in them right now. I have nothing yet, not even bloat. :cry: At least if I had bloat I would at least look pregnant :winkwink:

I am 11 weeks and look like this, so I totally get it. Though, I did start with a faux bump, but if I were to show you the progression since before I conceived to know, I am getting bigger and bigger.

Attachments

• June 5th 11weeks2.jpg
    June 5th 11weeks2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14