Bump Buddies, Due August 17th

TheSmpsns

Mom of one baby boy!
Reaction score
Anyone due August 17th who want to be bump buddies? :flower:

yay mid august babies! How is everyone feeling?

I'm due 20th! Well the 19th with the leap year! At my scan the sonographer said the machine wasnt set yet for the leap year:haha:

Boobs arent too bad. Sore when i take my bra off and when my daughter dug her elbow in one this morning in bed. Food aversions-used to loove salads, soups, casserole, spag bol, etc. Now all i can eat and feel comfortable with is pizza and fruit cocktail:haha: And currently addicted to hariboes, fruit pastilles, jelly beans-any sugar!

No obvious MS apart from food aversions but always feeling like i have a low grade virus IYKWIM!

Two scan already. One at 6w3d and one at 7w 4d-with the best machine going. Showed a fused spinal cord already, stub hands, eye holes and got it in three d:haha: Looked like a prawn.

A prawn! haha. I said mine looks like a peanut with nubs, but that isn't the 3D scan. My boobs are a bit sore, and some nausea throughout the day, but the only food aversion I have is Tomatoes... and I LOVE tomatoes!! But the texture makes me want to puke. Feels like brains on my tongue. haha.
I am pretty tired, but nothing else aside from that. I can't wait until the scans look like a little human instead of an alien!

im due the 17th too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!

hi,
im due aug, 17th
this is my first technically ive miscarried before so my husband and i consider this out miracle baby
im very very excited but dont really have any women in my life i can talk to about anything and im mainly around my husband and brothers i could use some perspective from a womens point of view. im very open minded and artistic i just want someone to chat with about anything or everything. i have aim and msn or we could email anyone from a diffrent country would be great i love to learn about nr=ew places and cultures. :)

... has anyone bought anything for baby yet? i've been tempted to for a while now (even before my bfp) just as a sentimental thing like a paci or something small, but i always chicken out afraid i am jinxing myself... that and the fact that dh will look at me strangely. :haha:

I did buy a Fisher Price Bluebird music box- the same one that I had when I was a baby. I want Sprout to start hearing it as soon as he or she has little ears (around 22 weeks)!!

Even though I continue to bleed, I have had ultrasounds every week now & Baby looks great & is growing right on target. I worried that maybe I will "jinx" myself by buying something, but have read that usually after 7 weeks, if baby has a strong heartbeat, there is a 97% chance of survivial.

I have not purchased anything except for some little booties with cars on them. I bought those and took them to DH's work to surprise him when I got my BFP. But it has been tempting to buy something. I will wait till I'm out of first tri just so I'm not sad looking at a baby thing if things go badly.

hi,
im due aug, 17th
this is my first technically ive miscarried before so my husband and i consider this out miracle baby
im very very excited but dont really have any women in my life i can talk to about anything and im mainly around my husband and brothers i could use some perspective from a womens point of view. im very open minded and artistic i just want someone to chat with about anything or everything. i have aim and msn or we could email anyone from a diffrent country would be great i love to learn about nr=ew places and cultures. :)
hey im due aug 17th too :thumbup: i have also mc before too so my hubby and i are very excited for this bean! how is your pregnancy going so far?? i would love to chat with someone who as far a long as am i!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->