• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump buddies, ladies?

Lish123

Reaction score
Okay, I've actually been nervous to post this thread because I fear I'll have the ONE bump buddies thread with no responses and look like a loser but... whatever. I'm due April 23rd. Anyone want to be buds?

I'm due April 24th, but I have been holding off on looking for buddies because I am pretty sure I will actually be due later when I have my first scan....So I didn't want to be like "I'll be your buddy! No wait turns out I'm due almost two weeks later..." :blush:

Ugh, that is soooo typical. Fine. Then we TOTALLY can't be friends then.

(kidding, of course)

Okay, I've actually been nervous to post this thread because I fear I'll have the ONE bump buddies thread with no responses and look like a loser but... whatever. I'm due April 23rd. Anyone want to be buds?

I'll be your buddy- due the same day and your fart chart cracks me up!

Awesome! Thanks, Jen. You rock. :thumbup: Let's definitely be buddies. And I'm glad you get a kick out of the infamous "chart," I guess. :dohh:

Yeah- I read about it when you first posted it- was a great story!

Ugh, that is soooo typical. Fine. Then we TOTALLY can't be friends then.

(kidding, of course)

LOL We can still be friends! :flower: I just might not be an April 24th person anymore...:shrug:

Aww, JenX, you already have me in your sig. You are waaaaay ahead me (fixing that now).

And misspriss, lol, of course! Like I said, totally kidding in that other post.

I'd love some buddies! I've calculated my due date as Apr. 27th. I go to the OB on Sept. 27th for a scan, so then I should know for sure!

I also cracked up over the fart chart!

Excellent, Hopeful. The more the merrier! And again, I'm glad (I guess?) that the chart has been so amusing for so many... :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->