Bump Buddy, anyone?

~Mummy~

Expecting #2!!
Reaction score
So I never got around to having a bump buddy during my last pregnancy, but would really like to have one this time around.

Preferably due late November, like me. But would still be awesome to be b-buddies with anyone due anytime. :flower:

We still haven't told anyone and I'm just bursting to tell and I *need* to talk about it all the time, or I'll go mad!!

Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass on my fb details and whatnot. :kiss:

Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm due 31st oct, so not same time, but I'll be your bu p buddy if you like! Just let me kow and we can swap details x

heyy
Congrats!!
im oct 26th so a abit ahead of you but we could still swap stories :) :flower:

xx

Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm due 31st oct, so not same time, but I'll be your bu p buddy if you like! Just let me kow and we can swap details x

WOW a halloween baby!! how cool!!!!! x

WOW a halloween baby!! how cool!!!!! x

Yep, after 3 boys I've been joking that this time I'm going to give birth to a little witch! :haha:

I'm Oct. 17th so can't help you there, but I'm sure you'll have a bump buddy soon! There's so many ladies on here and we're already getting december bumps in! Crazy..

Hey I'll be your bump buddy. Just got my BFP today, my 1st. Hoping its a sticky bean due date 27th November.

hehe a little:witch:

would you like a girl??
x

I old love a little girl. It would be nice to experience being a mum to both genders, but of course I just want a healthy baby. If its a boy, it'll be loved just as much. I may dress it up as a girl for awhile, but he' ll be loved! :haha:

Hiya! You already have a lot of offers on the table (look at you ms popular! :haha:) but thought I would throw myself into the mix as well as my EDD is 26th November. My need to think/talk/dream about it constantly conflicts with my desire to wait to tell most of our family and friends, too!

Whereabouts in the UK do you live?

can I join you too?? just got BFP - faint but most definitely there - and according to FF, should be looking at nov 29th.

so excited! (and terrified to test again in case it changes its mind!)

Hey I'll be your bump buddy. Just got my BFP today, my 1st. Hoping its a sticky bean due date 27th November.

PS: Hi to you as well Sath! My due date is a bit of a guess until I see my doctor, but our due dates are pretty darn close!

Hey everyone! :flower:

So excited to have someone to talk about all pregnancy related things.

I swear it feels like only yesterday I was pregnant with my girl but I've honestly forgotten most things already.
My first m/w appt is next tuesday and I was told it was an hour long! :O
I don't remember doing it last time around, what happens in that appointment?

I can't even remember when they give us the dates for the first scan...

I'm in Bournemouth in the UK. :haha:

:kiss:

Hi Tawn, Congrats on your BFP.

I could barely sleep last night so excited but terrifed as well. All this worries in my mind what if somethings wrong. When should I tell my mum I don't think I can hold out, she doesn't know we've been TTC I'm not sure how she is going to react.

Just thought I'd say hello as I'm in Bournemouth too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->