bump buddy due 15th july

hayley94

Reaction score
hey :wave: , my first pregnancy and would like someone around my due date that i can talk to and relate to stuff like that and would also like someone int the burkshire or middlesex area as ive just moved her and know near enough no one lol but anyone would be nice Thanks x

Hi Hayley, I'm due either 11th or 15th July so I'd love to buddy up with you! Whats your story? I've been ttc for 14 months with no previous bfps. My last period was 5th October and tested 5th November (13dpo) and saw a good strong 2nd pink line. I'm going for my first scan tomorrow which I'm a little nervous about but am equally excited about too!

I'm in the North West of the UK, near Blackpool but hey BnB is a good place to natter and share the bfp journey right? xxx

well i wasnt ttc and well basically i knew from when i concieved i dont know how just felt it lol so when it came round to my time of the moth witch is always ontime 6th every month it didnt come so two days after took a cbd hpt and came back negative and i just thought i must just be genarully late lol but it went over a week so thought id do another but went for a cheaper version an have two possatives thats my story haha i have my doc apointment on tuesday so haave no idea when my scan will be but im guessing like late december early jan ,, also i was just looking online a found a gender test thing thats apparently 100% ACCURATE FROM 6WEEKS lol not sure if its true or not but am thinking of giving it a go lol im just going on now aint i lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->