Bump buddy-due end of August! First baby :)

smithgirl

Reaction score
I'm expecting my first baby at the end of August! I'm looking for a bump buddy..just to know someone else is going through this too... :) I'd like to have someone to compare symptoms with and maybe the worries and "is this normal" with! It's all so new to me!

Hey! I'll be your buddy! I'm due the 3rd of September, so pretty close to you! :) I'm 5weeks today :)

Yay! Now I'm excited :)

How does this whole buddy thing work? Do you know? I'm new here so I'm not quite sure!

hi can i be a buddy to, im due 7th sep.
congrats on your bumps xxx

LOL I'm new too...so I'm not really sure! I'm sure we can figure it out :)

I read that we're supposed to private message with contact info but I can't figure out how to...if either of you know let me know :)

I'm due Aug 31st! How is everyone feeling? Moody, achy?

I like that you're from the USA. I'm in Canada and expecting my first Sept. 2.

Im feeling TIRED! Lol and moody according to my hubby haha

im feeling really achy, belly and back ache, a bit sick. how about anyone else? x

I'm due Aug 31st! How is everyone feeling? Moody, achy?

So I lost this thread and just figured out how to find it...I'm so stupid sometimes.

I'm feeling so sick! Has the ms hit anyone else? I've missed work for 3 days!

Also...I got a cold..I heard they last about 3 times longer in pregnant women...try to avoid that! This cold kills.

I got my date scan done and found out I'm actually due August 30th!! :happydance:

Hi, I'm due August 31st, so would be good to have some buddies to compare symptoms etc. :D This is also my first!

I still don't really look pregnant. I just feel fat and sick. lol

Has any of you had your scan letter through yet? I'm so desperate for my scan! Esp since i've had really bad pregnancy sickness up until recently! I'm a bit worried that its almosg gone.

I've only had one scan so far when I was 7 weeks. I can't wait for another!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->