Bump Buddy! Due Jan 29th 2011.

EmmaLouLoops

Reaction score
I am going to be five weeks pregnant tomorrow and have just seen my doctor. I am due the end of Jan 2011. I have made an appointment to see my midwife next month.

Everything is all new and a little scary and it would be lovely to talk to someone who is roughly the same stage as me to share experiences etc.

Please get in touch as I would love a Bump Buddy! :hugs:

Congrats! I'm due January 17. :D I'm just a week farther than you. Is this your first pregnancy?

Hi!

I had an early scan on Wednesday and I have been told my EDD is the 29th Jan but I will get given my proper one at my 12 week scan.

This is my second baby, I have a 19 month old daughter called Ruby :) xx

Aw! I love the name Ruby. She looks precious. I cannot wait to have this one. It's my first. I haven't gone to the doctor yet. Making an appointment tomorrow. :D I'm so excited!

Hello, my baby is also due on the 17th Jan 2011... good to know you are in the same day (at least now is the same day!)... :hugs:
I have started to feel the 'morning sickness' for me it is more of an 'all day sickness', and it is not good at all :growlmad:

x
Paula

Hi I'm looking for a buddy. I'm 30 this is my second child and I'm due Jan 30. I'm excited and nervous like its the first time all over again. I have night time sickness. Which personally I feel is worse than morning sickness. There is no way to sleep thru that. Any who let me know ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->