Bump Buddy???? I'm Due Oct. 3rd!

MRubio

Reaction score
I am new to this site but came on for some advice and to just be on something where ppl are going through what I'm going through! Just would love to talk baby! :)
I am due Oct 3rd with my second girl. They will be 12 months apart! :)

Welcome... and congrats!!! I'm starting my maternity leave Oct 3rd, with baby coming on the 18th ;)

Exciting stuff!!! And so many great woman on her to chat with. Enjoy!!

Hiya, I'm due 3rd October too, also on team pink! Hows your pregnancy been? Now that its september I'm officially on the countdown :)

Hiya ladies :) I'm due the 2nd oct with my 3rd girl. An my middle girl is called immogen :) x

hey I'm due oct 2nd but been in hospital with threated pre term labour so will probably have a September baby they have said he will be here within 3 weeks and could be as close as tomorrow lol! Good to see their as clueless as me :) Although the midwives in L&D were amazing and filled me with confidence that when he does come he will be very well looked after

I have been on a countdown for like a month! Lol def not the funniest thong being pregnant 2 years in a row! Praying for a sept 18th baby! That's my daughters birthday! Yeah for team pink! :) it's so great talking to others who are so close with me. Think my hubby gets a little drowned in my baby talk! Lol

Hey girls!! Due Oct 3rd also!! Can't wait 4 weeks away tomorrow!! XXX

We're on Team :pink: xxx

Hey there, Im due 17th Oct but having section on or around 3rd as thats when Im 38weeks... I also have a little girl whos birthday is 29th September so I know what you mean when you talk about being pregnant 2 years running, I feel like I bin preggers FOREVER! xxx

Hey! I'm due 4oct!! Can't believe it's so near. I'm having a boy and have a 2 year old girl already called Sofya. Have you all finished work?? Xx

hiya,im new onto site as well and due a little surprise 3rd oct. got a little boy already who is 5 and a half. really excited now but getting scared too.x

I am praying I go by September 18th with this one. I have been having SO many contractions for weeks now, was not like that with my first. Excited for Friday to see doctor to see if dilated any. Maybe :) I was supposed to have a c-section early because I had a complete previa but at last ultrasound it was completely gone! Kind of scared to do labor all over again- I remember it all too well :) !!!!! But SO excited to hold my little girl! And in two weeks my first daughter turns 1! I'm just so ready to have this baby!

Welcome to the site! I've only been on for a few days and already enjoy the conversation and help the site has for moms. It's so nice being part of a group with a whole bunch of people going through what you are and sharing. :thumbup:

I am praying I go by September 18th with this one. I have been having SO many contractions for weeks now, was not like that with my first. Excited for Friday to see doctor to see if dilated any. Maybe :) I was supposed to have a c-section early because I had a complete previa but at last ultrasound it was completely gone! Kind of scared to do labor all over again- I remember it all too well :) !!!!! But SO excited to hold my little girl! And in two weeks my first daughter turns 1! I'm just so ready to have this baby!

My section is booked for 5th October now so I wont be far behind you, I also had total previa which has now moved but as I was having section they werent really fussed! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->