Bump buddy October 2011 baby military wives

Mrsturner

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have found out im pregnant with our first baby due October 25th. My husband is in the Army and is due a posting in the summer which will mean i'll be heavily pregnant when we move. Obviously, we have no idea where that will be, although we have put in for a UK posting so we can be near our families (at least in the same country!)
My DH is also worried that he'll end up getting posted somewhere just as they head of to Afganistan or somewhere just as pleasant, although im trying not to worry about that until i have to. DH has also told me he will unable to come to our 12 week scan because of work commitments, which we both find horrible as it is all so new to us and i dont want him to miss anything.
Are there any other ladies out there in a similar situation? I would love to know im not the only one having to put up with the military crap! xx

Hi Mrs Turner!!

I am also a military partner although we aren't married yet but plan to soon!

I am due on the 26th October so we can be bump buddies if you like :)

My partner is based away until December but comes home once a month and hopefully will be able to plan his leave so that he can make it to my scans but obviously as you know that can't be promised!! Just a bit lonely going through the majority of my pregnancy home alone!!

Hi Melstar!
Thank you so much, i would love to be bump buddies with you! It can be so difficult when OH is away, cant it! How are you feeling? Any major symptoms yet? I was sick for the 1st time yesterday, but it seems ok today. Just sore (.)(.) and heartburn x

Hey MrsTurner!!

Really glad you got back, I realised you posted your thread a little bit ago!

Yeah it is lonely with them gone away, I relocated so only really meet up with one other wife and don't know anyone here lol!!!

I've not been sick yet, had very mild nausea, sore (.)(.) and constipation!! Sorry tmi lol!!!!!

Oh and not sleeping too well but you know what it's like, I don't ever sleep properly anyway with my man away.

He's home on Thursday for leave and I can't wait! We've not seen each other since I got my bfp so it is going to be really exciting as we can then celebrate together and we are going to tell his family!!

Let me know if you fancy swapping email addresses so we can keep in touch :)

Hi Mrsturner!

I am in your same situation. Due October 22, and right at the time we're supposed to PCS. My husband is trying to get a recruiter position, so we can relocate closer to home & he won't deploy. But exactly when we move is unknown, & I try not to think about it either!

I'm so disappointed that I won't really get to nest or put together a nursery :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->