Bump buddy required due late May

ClaireyF

Joshua & Bump to be!
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking for a bump buddy due around the same time as me! Last time I was pg I had 3 buddies and we still chat nearly everyday on FB. Its great to share all the little things with someone in the same situation!

My name is Claire, I'm 24 and live in North Wales with my husband, 15month old son and pets!!

xx

Hi I'm due 31st may would love to be buddies have a 12 year old dd I'm from the midlands I'm 30 il be 31 on Monday so my bfp was a nice early bday prezzie .my oh is 29 .

aww that would be lovely!! how are you feeling? any sickness? i feel 'normal' I had MS right from during tww with DS so this time is very much diff!! xx

i dont feel to bad i get tired sometimes and my boobs ache i have to wee more frequntly and very senstive to smells...with my dd soon as i turned 6 wks i had ms realy bad all the way threw morning noon and night so im quite intrested to see what happens when i turn 6wks!

sooo how are you feeling now?? my MS is queasiness in afternoons and evenings, and my energy is zapped! xxx

Very tired sore boobs and sometimes nauseous not been sick as yet! I get a few light cramps/aches from time to time. I have an early scan on 28th oct hope to see my sticky bean.

Does this pregnancy seem same of different from ur first ? Xx

1st timer here, Due May 31st!!!!!! Would love some buddies. I had my first ultrasound last week and it was so amazing to see the baby/heartbeat. I am so excited about being a mom. I have been a preschool teacher/nanny for many years but this is my first foray into parenthood. So far, I feel very sick. I haven't vomited yet, but i feel nauseous 24/7.

How do you guys get those tickers??

Hi there hey we are due on the same day that's great! If u click on each of my tickers it will take u to a site to make ur own then u will have a code to add in ur signature on ur profile settings xxx

Carnt wait for my scan on 28th oct xxx

Ah I feel shocking today!! was up alot in the night with my little boy who is teething will try and have a nap when he does during the day but he will probably fall asleep whilst we are out! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->