Bump Buddy wanted - Chat/ text etc Due 20th Sept!

missmousemum2

Mummy to gorgeous Aaron
Reaction score
Hi all,

This will be my first baby and I'm looking for a bump buddy due round about the same time to spare my non-pregnant friends and relatives from being bored senseless!

I'm 26 and live in Glasgow, Scotland.

:happydance:

Im 29 and im due on the same day as you

Hey!!!!

Congratulations!! Is this your first?

Can't believe how bad I'm feeling today!!! Keep switching between relief and self pity!!! lol

I'm 6 weeks ahead of you, but also come on bnb to spare my friends and family my incessant baby talk- being the first one to have a baby has it's drawbacks!!

Hey jetters,

Congrats!!!!

Well I'm not the first of my friends which is a good thing, but well then I get the nostalgic versions of their experiences....

We've only told our parents and I've told my few closest friends for the moment though.

I'd be terrified though if I didn't know anyone else that had been through it already, as when i went to the docs etc they were hopeless - I came away with more questions than I'd got answers! Got my scan date through for 10th March now, so that just can't come quick enough!

Please tell me that beign 6 weeks ahead of me you suddenly feel fantastic and nausea and sickness is just a distant memory? :)

Hi missmousemum2,

Ive been feeling aweful now for 2 weeks cant seem to get through a morning without having my head in the toilet, oh well all part and parcel,
No this is not my first im on baby number 6

Wow! Emma - 6!? I'm already panicking about how i'll manage a dog and a baby!

Yeah I'm feeling proper rough! Has only PROPERLY kicked in the last couple of days, feels like virtually every breath is like Russian roulette! Only time I'm not feeling like I could be sick any second is when I'm eating, which is the last thing I feel like doing!

Well if you've had it a couple of weeks, hopefully it'll pass soon? Fingers crossed for you anyway! Everything else ok?

Hehe thanks- and congrat to you!! I can't be entirely the bearer of good news as I still feel a bit rubbish, but the last two weeks it has DEFINITELY got tons better. The period of 7-10 weeks was the absolute worst for me, and I didn't believe anyone who told me it would improve!!!

How many weeks exactly are you? You need to get a ticker!!

Waiting for the scan was pretttty hellish for me, it was the longest wait in the world, especially because I was feeling so crap and had only told my dad and best friend- nobody else. And THEN when I had it they dated me back a week, but the benefit of that was that I got to have another scan a week later!! (and then one a week after that, too, cos the baby was wiggling too much to do the NT test!).

I told everyone at exactly 12 weeks- is that what you're hoping to do??

Awww any light at the end of the tunnel is a bonus for me! I had to admit defeat and tell my boss too, purely because my frequent calls to hughey on the porcelein phone weren't going un noticed.... especially in the middle of meetings and stuff! Not good!

I'm 7 weeks and 3 days today I think. Roll on the scan - i think I'll cry if they put me back any!!! I'm a bit worried about the next few weeks. Both of my friends with babies got soooooooo sick at 10 weeks that they had to be hospitalised for a couple of days and I'm thinking that I dunno if i can cope if i get any sicker than I have been!! Yesterday was my record with 8 times in 1 day!! What's yours? lol

I have my scan in 4 weeks, 6 days and an hour! (Not that I'm counting!!!) I was worrying myself stupid (still am sometimes) but recently i've been feeling sooooo bad that it's almost reassuring!!

Yeah I plan on telling everyone as soon as I have my scan (i'll be 12 weeks and 2 days) - it's rubbish that some of the most exciting news in the world ever and you can't tell anyone for ages!!

Im begging for the sickness to pass, Im actually petrified of doing it, weird i should be so used to it,
Everything else is fine im probably going to have a text book pregnancy and birth (hopefully)
Im 7+4 on the nose had a scan for a suspected cyst and the sonographer said did you know you were pregnant ? i could have fallen off the bed right there and then.
Do you have a scan booked in, have you booked in with the midwife yet?

Hey Emma,

Well here's hoping for you hun! I'm wanting the crappy sickness to pass and my scan date to get here so I can get on with enjoying my pregnancy!

I have been to see the midwife, but really didn;t do anything just asked how many positive hpts i'd had and then said 'oh well, i think we can safely say you're pregnant' then she said she'd refer me on tot he hospital and that was it.

I got my scan date through for 10th March..... cannot come quick enough!! When is yours?

Well ive not booked in with the midwife yet ive worked out i should be around the 12 week mark around the 7th of marc so i guess i'll make an appointment with her a couple of weeks before that,
This pregnancy is so strange im getting everything, im sick im absolutely shattered all the time and was an emotional wreck yesterday, Must have something to do with me be older

Yeah you'll know what you'ew doing Emma! I guess there;s not much point going earlier.

That's so strange about this pregnancy being different to your last! Just goes to show eh?

I'm feeling rubbish today, but not as sickie as I have been. Had my firt decent nights sleep in ages last night, but still woke up shattered this morn!

Hope you're doing better today than you were yesterday!!

H x

This is also my first, i am absolutely terrified and sick all the time. I assumed this was normal?

This is also my first, i am absolutely terrified and sick all the time. I assumed this was normal?

hey Lasyhat, Yeah i think it is!!! I just feel anything but normal! haha!

Sorry I missed your post - kinda new on here and can't figure our how to keep track!!

Hope you're feeling better chick?

Hi there, I'm a first time mum due Sept 16th and live in Glasgow too!!

Are you going along to the Baby Show at the SECC next weekend?

Hi there, I'm a first time mum due Sept 16th and live in Glasgow too!!

Are you going along to the Baby Show at the SECC next weekend?

Hey luv,

Yeah I think I am going for a wee look. How about you?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->