Bump Buddy Wanted Due End of June!

squeal

Reaction score
Hi Ladies.

I would love a bump buddy, especially to chat to on MSN and on here if possible.

My last AF was 17th September so I am now 4 weeks and 2 days.

I'm 21 and live in Lincolnshire. I would like someone around a similar age and the same stage as pregnancy as myself so we can go through it all together and compare the different stages, emotions etc.

If you're interested then let me know and a H&H 9 months to everyone!

xx

Hey Squeal. Glad to find you here! I guess we can now be Bump buddies:hugs: How r you feeling?

Hi Gia!

I feel completely normal! Apart from the odd cramp here and there I honestly feel no different. Not sure if my nipples are becoming more sensitive or not though. How about you?

xx

I'm the same. Feel no different. A bit sore boobs and a few breakouts on my face keep reminding me I'm actually pregnante. No nausea so far, just burping a lot when get hungry.
Hi Gia!

I feel completely normal! Apart from the odd cramp here and there I honestly feel no different. Not sure if my nipples are becoming more sensitive or not though. How about you?

xx

Hello ladies! I am also 21 years old, and expecting my first! Will be going in to see my primary care physician on Monday morning to get a referral to an OB. Last AF was also Sept 17 so I believe we are due June 24. I'm completely new to this forum type of thing!

Hi Ashley :)

We're exactly the same then! Let me know how your appointment goes tomorrow and what's said.

Where in the world are you?

xx

I'm in Florida, and I don't think there will be much said tomorrow except, "Yes, you're pregnant. Congratulations. Find an OB/GYN that accepts Tricare. Goodluck." LOL! I have found one already that is only 5 minutes from the house I'm moving into next month so as soon as I get the OK I'm calling for a REAL prenatal appt! Have you been to yours yet?

Hey everyone! My name is Raven I am 19, pregnant with my first. I 4weeks, 6days so my predicted due date is June 28th! I have a few symptoms, Lower body cramps (especially at night and early in the mornings), Smells make me nauseous, AF never came lol, & Boobs are super sensitive.

Hey, ladies! I'm 27 years old, live in Canada, and am due on June 26th with my first. I've had a few bouts of queasiness, soreness, and yeah smells are lovely right now.

Welcome ladies! I had some abdominal discomfort before i tested positive and it continued for several days. Now I only get it occasionally, but especially at night if I lay on my side with my legs straight for some reason.

Went to the doc today, they did some blood work (after stabbing me 10 times b/c my veins are tiny!) and I will have the results tomorrow and get the referral I need to see an OB/GYN. Got a prescription for prenatal vitamins and folic acid, and was also told to pick up some over the counter calcium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->