Bump buddy wanted I'm due 11 April 2012

hello ladies... i am 6weeks pregnant... i am due to april 24th... i just dont feel pregnant at all.. No nausea.. just a bit of tiredness.. is this a cause for concern? i hear people say that the more you feel ill, the stronger is the pregnancy. does this mean that i am going to miscarry the baby? i feel very scared... this is my first baby and i am 29 yrs old. would greatly appreciate your replies XXX

Hi Hun
I don't think ur going to miscarry , I had no symptoms with either of my first two children , but this one I have really bad evening sickness , and seem to be tired all the time and very teary , I'm 31 this year , try not to worry I'm sure ur be fine , x x

Hi Isabel,

Thanks and congrats on yours! :thumbup:

In some ways I wish I had more symptoms just so I could feel pregnant! Prob shouldn't be wishing for the ms just yet though! How you been feeling today?

I've been super excited as we've now told my parents, sister and FIL and feels good to finally be able to share our secret!

Here's to H&H 9 months for all of us :hugs:

hello Summer 76,

i dont feel that good today. yesterday i went to the gynae and she said that my progesterone level has dropped drastically. now she gave me supplements to help progesterone levels go up... this means that i am in a risk of miscarrying the baby. i feel upset and worried. please pray for me.. i really want this baby!!!

oh hun so sorry to hear that, will keep fingers crossed for you and will be thinking of you. Try and keep positive :hugs:

Will you be going back to the dr for tests? xx

yes hun, i have to test everyweek to check about progesterone and baby's heart beat. i feel so down and upset. i am praying alot!! thanks for your prayers dear xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->