Bump feels really uncomfy

Purplehippo

Reaction score
Today I really can't get comfy, bump really feels uncomfy. I've not felt like this before I think I had a Braxton hick last night for first time. Anyone else felt like this ? Can't really describe what it is either :shrug:

There are days when my bump feels like it's having a constant Braxton hicks it gets soooooo incredibly hard but dr told me it's most likely just the position of bubs as she likes to stick her butt out as far as she can. It feels like a constant tightness/stretching sensation - usually if I lay on my side for a bit she'll move around and it's not quite as uncomfortable.

There are days when my bump feels like it's having a constant Braxton hicks it gets soooooo incredibly hard but dr told me it's most likely just the position of bubs as she likes to stick her butt out as far as she can. It feels like a constant tightness/stretching sensation - usually if I lay on my side for a bit she'll move around and it's not quite as uncomfortable.

Yea I've been and had a lie down, feels bit better now I guess that's how I'd probably describe. Feels like I've ate too much :haha: I'm eating less than usual so it can't be that lol

Sometimes! Earlier it felt like little man was pushing out really hard on my belly. I also have had some bh contractions I believe.

Im the same the top of my belly goes tight because of baba

Yea I've been and had a lie down, feels bit better now I guess that's how I'd probably describe. Feels like I've ate too much :haha: I'm eating less than usual so it can't be that lol

Yes!! Exactly! It feels like you've had so much to eat you may explode! That's a perfect way to describe it. I was trying to tell OH how it felt but the only way I could describe it to him was take the most bloated he's ever felt and times it by like 10 and that's how it feels......kind of lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->