Bump hasn't grown in three weeks... worried

HannahMae

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm currently 29+5 with my first baby. I had my '28 week' midwife appointment today (despite being almost 30 weeks :p) and have been referred for a growth scan as my fundal height measurement hasn't changed since my last midwife appointment three weeks ago.

Three weeks ago I had my 25 week appointment (though I was 26+5) and my fundal height was 28cm. Today, it was still 28cm. :(

I've been feeling lots of movement so am trying not to worry. This is my rainbow baby after a miscarriage at 12 weeks in April, and I've also had a few episodes of reduced movement (was checked out at hospital every time and all was well), so I'm starting to get a little anxious. My growth scan is on Monday. :(

Was anyone else referred for a growth scan due to static fundal height growth?

I had the same with my first pregnancy around 34 weeks. They said baby hadn't grown in three weeks and sent me for a growth scan. Everything was fine and baby had just changed position. Measuring fundul height is an inaccurate method and causes a lot of anxiety in pregnancy as it doesn't give an accurate measurement and can easily change. Hope everything will be OK :)

Fundal height really shouldn't be used anymore. My bump hasn't changed in size in about 10 weeks. Mainly because I haven't gained any weight. I'm 35 weeks but it's still measuring about 27. Baby is big and when I had my last scan 1.5 weeks ago she was about 6lb. Try not to worry too much x

20181226_121952.jpg

I had a growth scan due to lack of movement and all seems ok I had it Xmas eve too. Easier said than done but try not to worry. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->