• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump just feels like fat....16 weeks

Wannabemum96

Reaction score
hey ladies, so I’m 16 weeks pregnant (2nd baby) tomorrow and when I’m standing I defiantly look like I’ve got a bump but when I feel it or lie down it just feels like fatness, however when I’m standing I can’t suck it in or anything. Is this normal?? I honestly can’t remember what I was like with DS :shock:

I had problems with a haematoma earlier on and although baby was perfectly healthy at both scans I’ve had I still feel like I’m anxious about it being ok....it’s been a hugely stressful time for numberous reasons and today I had a friend show me pictures of her bump at 16 weeks and it was a very obvious big hard bump so now I’m worrying this isn’t normal.

16 week check is on Monday, exhaustion is killing me right now I cannot seem to keep up with life....I’m hoping they might listen for baby then I can relax a little (I know they don’t always tho :oops:

I’m 17 weeks on Monday and when I lie down I try to feel for something... anything! But I just can’t feel anything even though my midwife said she could feel my uterus right at my belly button. I’m so confused what I should be feeling!

My belly looks like it’s sticking out sooooo much more during the day when I’m stood up but I swear what I feel is a thicker layer of fat! The weird thing is my belly is sticking out more and more but I’ve LOST weight so I’m totally just as confused as you I think!!!

Im nearly 15 weeks pregnant with Baby number 2. When standing I definitely look pregnant now and in the last couple of weeks it just seems to have popped out. But when I lay down it just looks like a blob of fat. I think its normal at this stage. I remember showing early when pregnant with DS (early for first baby)cos even though im tall i have a short body. So the only place to go is outwards. But I can't remember when I felt it as a bump rather than just feeling fat. Im definitely bigger this pregnancy though at the same stage.

Hi I was like this at your stage to only now over the last few wks has my jelly belly felt more baby bump. X

Phew thank you ladies!!! Glad it’s not just me!! Maple_fairy I’ve lost weight too probably due to all the stress I’ve been under.

Bring on the big hard bumps lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->