Bump Mission Accomplished!

Thanks girls! Glad you liked my crazy speech... :rofl:

Many congratulations
I haven't 'spoken'' to you before but I saw this and felt all warm and gooey and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!

Seems like you have had a long journey to get here, really hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. Again, Well done, and the speech is fab btw

xx

Congratulations hon! Sounds like you hav been through a tough time to get were you are so I am really pleased for you.

Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

YAY!!! Wonderful stuff hun - congrats

:yipee: :yipee:

What wonderful news! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

:happydance: CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance:

Amazing news. You are an inspiration! H&H 9 months hun. XXX

Congract Bizy, well done you.. so pleased for u xxxxxxxxx

:yipee: After 16 months (and 2 chemicals) I am thrilled to be able to post that I got my much anticipated :bfp:!!! I have had a few blood tests and the Dr. confirmed that my numbers are rising, so I finally feel comfortable posting here. :headspin:

Now I would like to share my acceptance speech... :rofl:
-Thanks OH for obvious reasons. :winkwink:
-Thanks to all of my BnB friends, as you have helped me through so much. :friends:
-Thanks to Clomid for showing my ovaries what to do. =D>
-Thanks to preseed for allowing my girlie bits to handle the week around O. :blush:
-Thanks to Instead Cups for keeping the soup in the bowl, so to speak. :lol:
-Thanks to my acupuncturist for pulling out the infertility book and trying some new points on me. :flower:
-Thanks to my pillow for providing endless hours of bum support. :haha:

Congratulations Hun :D

What dose clomid was you taking when you became pregnant.
What CD did you ovulate? Did you have a Clomid Scan.

xx

:yipee: After 16 months (and 2 chemicals) I am thrilled to be able to post that I got my much anticipated :bfp:!!! I have had a few blood tests and the Dr. confirmed that my numbers are rising, so I finally feel comfortable posting here. :headspin:

Now I would like to share my acceptance speech... :rofl:
-Thanks OH for obvious reasons. :winkwink:
-Thanks to all of my BnB friends, as you have helped me through so much. :friends:
-Thanks to Clomid for showing my ovaries what to do. =D>
-Thanks to preseed for allowing my girlie bits to handle the week around O. :blush:
-Thanks to Instead Cups for keeping the soup in the bowl, so to speak. :lol:
-Thanks to my acupuncturist for pulling out the infertility book and trying some new points on me. :flower:
-Thanks to my pillow for providing endless hours of bum support. :haha:

Congratulations Hun :D

What dose clomid was you taking when you became pregnant.
What CD did you ovulate? Did you have a Clomid Scan.

xx

Just chiming in but I see you have PCOS, and so do I. Are you taking metformin or just the clomid alone. I ask because the clomid alone may not be effective. I take 150mgs of clomid and 2250mgs of metformin, and it has worked for 2 cycles thus far. Im in the 2WW, so we will see what happens this cycle. I was just curious to help.

I only took Clomid. I started at 50mg for 2 cycles, then increased to 100mg for 3 cycles. I had scans for the last 2 cycles and a trigger shot for lucky cycle 5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->