bump or no bump?? help!

sineady

S,L,J,PS
Reaction score
So was just wondering am I really starting to get a bump already or is this just bloat?? Its like this when I get up in a morning. I just think it's way too early to be having a bump. This is my second pregnancy and I did start to show quite early with him. Normally I have a really flat stomach. What do you think?

Attachments

• 2015-06-09 20.14.22.jpg
    2015-06-09 20.14.22.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 27
Looks like it could be a bump. This my second pregnancy also and I had a clear bump from 8 weeks. My bloating went away at 6 weeks and I was flat then at 8 weeks a very round and obvious bump popped out and has been getting bigger ever since lol xx

I'm told you do show earlier with your second (3rd/4th) as opposed to your first.

I'm 9+1 and I have a little bump. I think it's something to do with the muscles being more relaxed than first time round.

Either that or twins :rofl:

Lucky you! I would love to have that cute bump! I'm going to be 9 weeks in a few days and my stomach still looks as flat as the day I conceived. My babes are slow growing in the beginning. I don't "pop" until much later.

My belly has popped ouy abit more im starting to look more pregnant

Cute bump btw :) xx

I'm told you do show earlier with your second (3rd/4th) as opposed to your first.

I'm 9+1 and I have a little bump. I think it's something to do with the muscles being more relaxed than first time round.

Either that or twins :rofl:

Deffo not twins!!! Had a scan at 6 weeks lol just the one in the there lol

Does it start really low? If it's coming from your pubic bone I'd say bump but if it starts higher than that I'd say bloating. Mines definitely a bit of both.

Everything that I have read says on average things will happen about a month sooner on subsequent pregnancies. So right now you should be looking right around what you like at 13 weeks with your soon. It might be a little bloat on top of a little bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->