Bump support band?

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Im really struggling with pain right now :(
my vagina feels constantly battered and bruised, my back aches even when im doing nothing, and my bump feels super heavy like it is going to drop off.
:cry:
I don't know if its normal??? its been the last couple of days, I am 27+3.
I put it down to yet more stretching, but this isn't just uncomfortable its actually really painful.
does it sound like it could be SPD?
I see my midwife on Tuesday, ill ask her, but im just wondering if a bump support band will help in the mean time?
has anyone used bump bands before and do they actually support the bump and relieve pain? I need something! (a miracle perhaps!) x

I cant add anything constructive but I will say I know what you mean! I've been pretty lucky so far with aches and pains but the past couple of days! My hoohah feels like I've been punched, the baby keeps really prodding against my bump so theres a really painful spot, my back hurts when I sit down and when I stand up and I'm so tired I nearly fell asleep at my desk at work!

I think mines just aches and pains from growing as my bump has got noticeable bigger the past couple of days but I'm so sore!

Hi there!
This started with me at about 27-28 weeks also. I told midwife and she referred me to Physio appointment at hospital. They were super supportive, gave me lots of exercises and sleeping positions to try, a big bit of tubi grip which is massively supportive and supports my back loads, I also got a belt to support the bump for when I'm on my feet a lot.
The physio appt came through in less than 5 days which was very lucky, and so all in all it was a very positive experience! Maybe mention it to your midwife?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->