• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump when you hit a milestone :)

OH felt him move last night. Previously, every time he put his hand on my belly, little man stayed still, but last night he kicked for daddy!!

My ticker pic moved up to the next box. Yay!

V-day!!!

Can't believe I'm already here. Can't wait for third tri at this point.

Last milestone...we welcomed our baby boy on Valentine's Day! At 38 weeks 4 days he weighed 8lbs9oz and was 21in long! Absolutely smitten with him.

Found out my baby is breech will be a scheduled. C sectoin

Last milestone...we welcomed our baby boy on Valentine's Day! At 38 weeks 4 days he weighed 8lbs9oz and was 21in long! Absolutely smitten with him.

The best milestone!! Congratulations on your :blue: bundle of joy :flower:

I found out the sex yesterday! Team blue!

It was also my first ever 3D ultrasound :)

Had my last prenatal appt with my normal Dr. yesterday before I switch to an OB. Got the results from my IPS and everything looks low risk. And I finally told my bosses.

Can't believe I've made it to 18 weeks. Not to be morbid, but I kind of thought I'd MC my first cuz my sister did and my mom MC'd her first 2. Very happy to be breaking from tradition. *knocks on wood*

Bit late but this week I hit 24 weeks this week my baby is now viable :)

Bit late but this week I hit 24 weeks this week my baby is now viable :)

Omg are they really viable at 24 weeks? I knew it was 20-something but forgot the second digit. Craaaazy congrats for hitting the viability milestone

Afm starting my baby registry with mom today

Congratulations Dobby!! :yipee: boys are awesome! I have 3 ❤❤❤

Ty! As sad as the cute girl clothes make me, I love boys. I was the only granddaughter on my dad's side for 18 years, and I have three brothers. I loved helping my mom with the twins (I was 9) so I get boys. I get boys lol. I was never good with toddler girls lol

Bit late, but I passed v-day last week! Feel like I'm freewheeling to third tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->