• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump when you hit a milestone :)

Less than 100 days! Omg that feels like a huge milestone. Can't wait for her to get here, still feels like an eternity away.

Best of luck to all you ladies approaching birth. 24 weeks tomorrow so we have reached viability!! :)

BABY ANNOUNCMENT 3-2-17 7lbs 7oz 19 inch
its been a little rough cause. Wat they put in the spinal block to help with. The pain immediately. After the surgery well im allergic to so after the spinal wore off i felt everything At once and had hard time. Getting my pain under control. But shes perfect Nd healthy

Attachments

• photo{502B3270-0B13-4CB3-82F6-316848DDA824}_4.png
    photo{502B3270-0B13-4CB3-82F6-316848DDA824}_4.png
    493.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo{502B3270-0B13-4CB3-82F6-316848DDA824}_3.jpg
    photo{502B3270-0B13-4CB3-82F6-316848DDA824}_3.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 0302171035b.jpg
    0302171035b.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
Gorgeous gorgeous girl Kaylab22, congratulations. I hope you feel better each day and enjoy snuggles with your little puddin' x

Beautiful girl kaylab!!

I am officially half way done- 20 weeks today

Got to 20 weeks yesterday. Also had my anatomy scan and it looks like it's a boy. Honestly, I'm dealing with some gender disappointment about it. But he appears to be healthy and that's what really matters.

Got to 20 weeks yesterday. Also had my anatomy scan and it looks like it's a boy. Honestly, I'm dealing with some gender disappointment about it. But he appears to be healthy and that's what really matters.

:hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling gender disappointment, it's definitely something it normal. When we first learned we were having a girl I did feel sad that we weren't having a boy, but now neither DH or I can imagine having anything but another girl. Glad to hear baby is healthy! :)

We picked a name! Ethan!

Great name!

We had our gender reveal at my birthday party yesterday - the look on peoples faces to learn we're having another girl were great! Only two people guessed girl, the rest were dead set on a boy:haha: We've also picked her name, Madelyn :cloud9:

Great name!

We had our gender reveal at my birthday party yesterday - the look on peoples faces to learn we're having another girl were great! Only two people guessed girl, the rest were dead set on a boy:haha: We've also picked her name, Madelyn :cloud9:

Sooo jealous! That is my absolute favorite name but hubby doesn't like it so we went with second pick of Juliette.

Kay so sorry about the pain but congrats on your beautiful baby girl!

Princess congrats on making it full term! Can't wait to hear when baby arrives!

I love both Madelyn and Juliette :)

Symphony - Juliette is a beautiful name! Hubby shot down all names I suggested except Madelyn so Daddy definitely named this one :)

We went for a gender scan yesterday and found out we are having another little boy :) so happy!!

We just confirmed we are having a girl today at our anatomy scan!

Congratulations! How many weeks are you? You're the first person I've seen on here that will have a small age gap like us :haha:

21 weeks today! I count this week as halfway since I could go to 42 weeks. :dance:

Half way point!! Yay!! Longest pregnancy ever lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->