Bump when you hit a milestone :)

Due date today. Eviction notice set for Sunday if she doesn't come by then.

36 weeks today, 2cm dilated and 75% effaced! I know that dilation and effacement doesn't mean a whole lot but it's exciting for me because I didn't even dilate with my first until I was induced:happydance:

Oooo exciting!

33 weeks and bought a car for baby. :). My first ever compact suv

In the 20's today and I'm also 36 weeks after midnight!

37+1! Fingers crossed for a progression of my cervix when they check it at my appointment tomorrow. Last week I was 2cm & 75% effaced

Wow so close! Good luck Mrs dragonfly!

I have 29 days until c section- less than a month to go!

I'm only 26, almost 27 weeks now and I've just received my first stretch mark for this pregnancy :cry:

Aww lil miss that just makes me think of kat Williams ((do not watch if the f word of n word offend you)) https://youtu.be/lj5-71ziM5c

Dragonfly agreed so close! Curious to hear how things have progressed

Stella and vanilla woohoo! So soon!

Verify congrats on v day!

Afm officially bought a new bra! Went from a 32B to a 36C so caved and bought new support lol

Nothing like a comfy bra! I really need to get measured for a new one but this heat and having no free time means it'll be next year at this rate!

I'm only 26, almost 27 weeks now and I've just received my first stretch mark for this pregnancy :cry:

Awwwww. *hugs*

No new stretch marks to add to the collection yet, but I'm getting spider veins on my right thigh. My mother has them and her mother has them, so I suppose it was inevitable. :T

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->