• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump when you hit a milestone :)

5 weeks to EDD which means 7 weeks or less til I meet my son! Kaiser induces at 42

Dobby - happy 35 weeks!

37 weeks today and my babies first birthday, feeling emotional today!

Awww happy 37! And happy birthday to your LO! First birthdays are so sweet!

34 weeks after midnight.

Got signed off from the physio today. Keeping my belt and exercises going. 39days till elective c section.

First brithdays are so fun, happy birthday to your LO Vaniilla!

38 weeks! After 2 weeks of checking my glucose levels 4x a day I've been cleared to not having GD :happydance:

First brithdays are so fun, happy birthday to your LO Vaniilla!

38 weeks! After 2 weeks of checking my glucose levels 4x a day I've been cleared to not having GD :happydance:

Happy 38 weeks! fantastic news on the GD :D

Oh felt baby kick last night!
So nice when they get to experience it

I hope your LO had a fun first birthday vanilla!

I got my home birth agreed today :happydance: Just got a home visit and assessment on Sunday then they'll be on call for me! Eek!

I hope your LO had a fun first birthday vanilla!

I got my home birth agreed today :happydance: Just got a home visit and assessment on Sunday then they'll be on call for me! Eek!

Thank you :)

That's brilliant news! I hope it all goes well when the time comes.:flower:

38+5, this it the most pregnant I've ever been. With our first I was induced at 38+4 because of pre-eclampsia and she was born the next morning at 38+5.

Wow we are all getting Soo close now!

37 weeks today, officially full term!

38 weeks today! Still feels like it'll be a while though as I'm convinced I'll go over.

Forgot my up date. 36 weeks! Less than 30 days to go! I'm 2.5cm dilated and 75% effaced and he is head down already!!! Ahhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->