• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump when you hit a milestone :)

19 weeks. Woot! One more week for the anatomy scan.

Reached 30 weeks! The last round of 10 weeks to go!

Viability yay 😀😀😀😀😀

One whole week since my waters broke at 25+6 and baby is still in place and doing well!

(I think everyday will feel like a milestone for the rest of this pregnancy!)

wow you in my prayers until that baby gets to earth safe ... yes indeed everyday is a milestone ...

Officially half baked ❤️❤️❤️
Only four more weeks until V-Day

20 weeks and we had our anatomy scan yesterday. Shi*t got real. While my husband tried to entertain/distract our toddler, I split my attention between them and the monitor where our little peanut was at first curled up into a little ball occupying only half of my uterus. After an hour, we were able to get him to stretch out but he was faced down and away. So no good pictures and no good view of his face. But what they could see looked normal.

Wohoo, half way baked!

We had our big scan last Monday where hubby was hoping to find out gender. Baby was being uncooperative which was fine with me. I want the big happy surprise on d-day. ;) Our first btw. Even the ultrasound tech had to guess. :haha: meeting the midwife this Wednesday so we'll hear the details about the scan that the ultrasound tech isn't allowed to talk about. However I think the fact that the tech said multiple times "what a squirmy baby!" Must be a good sign

20 weeks, found out we're team :blue: again :D and can feel him move more, a lot of squirming in there! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->