Bump when you hit a milestone :)

Just joined 3rd trimester! 12 weeks till my rainbow princess arrives

When did you have your 3D scan done? I'm having one done at 25 weeks and I'm hoping they turn out as clear as yours!! Beautiful baby btw. :happydance:

V-day. Yikes, 16 more weeks or so to go. Love feeling LO moving around. He's almost kicking strong enough for my daughter to feel him when she's lying on my belly.

I am 27+6 weeks, the same gestation my first was born. No signs of pre-term labor and my cervix is still closed as of Saturdsy!!!

Not sure if it's a milestone but I now weigh as much as 24 weeks this pregnancy as I did at 40 weeks with my first. At least weight gain rate slowed during the third trimester with my first. Hoping not to set an all time weight record here. At my peak non pregnant weight, I was 207 pounds and miserable.

Morning sickness seems to have gone and found out we are having a girl! :D

V-day here as well! We also had an u/s today to check on my placenta previa and we found out it corrected itself! Woohoo:happydance: The highlight was getting to see our little girl in 3D :thumbup:

I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time, although s/he kept trying to kick the midwife's Doppler away, clearly not a fan!

94 days +\- until we meet our baby girl ������

37 weeks so officially full term! 😄
Time to start thinking of making an appearance soon, baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->