Bump with jelly belly

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
Okay.. so, :blush:

My belly isn't the tightest of them all but since being bloated from this pregnancy my belly is big and almost wanting to hang over my trousers :(

Has anyone else had this and had a normal bump without a sag at the bottom? x

Stalking this thread, my belly never went back after the birth of my daughter. I'm sure the bigger you get through pregnancy , the tighter your bump. X

I hope so, being bloated seems to of made it so much worse x

Before
20140317_112743.jpg

Now (after KFC) :haha::blush:
TPhoto_00006.jpg

Yep, mine is like that but bigger :haha: I had the perfect figure before my daughter came along, but if I'm honest I've not really exercised since giving birth to her :blush:

The first photo was about 2 months ago after not eating any crap and now look, still not eating crap and have a saggy belly :haha:

I'm gutted it's going to take ages to see a bump. With my little boy these were my first photos, not a chance of that now lol x

5 weeks
5 weeks.jpg
9 weeks
9 weeks.jpg

You might be surprised at how quickly your bump will form. :flower:

Mines that saggy and horrid it's starting to itch just above my knicker line :blush::haha:

Just typed thus quick before OH saw it :rofl:

Mine sit underneath too!:dohh:

I've been with my partner 7 years and I still try to suck it in :haha:

I hope I do get an early bump again this time, I got huge towards the end though. I love how fast it's going too, with my son it was snails pace, this time it's more... worm :rofl:

:haha: yeah I agree it does seem to be going quite quickly this time!! I can't wait for a scan!! X

I've been with my husband for 7 years too.. I do a belly dance and sing wibble wobble wibble :haha:

Omg I know, I am having mine between 11 and 14 weeks it feels soooo far away! I have my sons birthday then my nans birthday along with fathers day to look forward to then I'll have a minimum of a week to a max of 3 to wait hehe

I've been with my husband for 7 years too.. I do a belly dance and sing wibble wobble wibble :haha:

Omg. Sometimes I jump up and down and make my boobies go round in circles, he looks at me like I'm a freak :rofl: :rofl:

That will go away a little bit. (I looked at the pics) mine was like that with my second dd. It will still be there a bit just at the very bottom of your bump but it won't be as noticeable. That is how it was with dd2 for me, I gained tons of weight with both dd's but I'm gonna try not to with #3.

Aw I hope so, I gained 5 stone with my son so everything just stretched and it's not going back. This time I cant even look at food eithout feeling sick so I think things will be different this time. I was always eating crappy foods :dohh: I plan on eating a lot of fruits this time. I'm really wanting melon pots right now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->