Bump with jelly belly

When I see those girls that are still slim and get to walk round in nice tight tops and small shorts secretly I'm thinking :finger: :rofl:

Wouldn't change it for the world though, my boy was worth it :flower:

When I see those girls that are still slim and get to walk round in nice tight tops and small shorts secretly I'm thinking :finger: :rofl:

Wouldn't change it for the world though, my boy was worth it :flower:

My sister is like that her baby is one year old and she's tiny! Makes me so jealous :haha: I agree though I wouldn't change it now I've got my daughter, and soon il have another child who's going to make my body ten times worse! :haha:

I know right lol I don't plan on putting on so much weight this time :o

So I'm currently sat here munching wotsits after having a cheesy bean pasty :haha:

I will make a promise to my body I will buy loads of fruit on payday :haha:

I've really been liking oranges cut up and really wanting some melon pots from asda :haha:

Wow that does look amazing!!! I'm sending OH out to get me a pic 'n' mix :winkwink:

I'm driving myself mad looking at that photo I really want some :brat: :haha: I don't fancy anything else! :dohh:

He's just got his insurance on his work van so we've got no money till the weekend :help::haha:

Oh no that is no good!! I would send you some but I think your craving will be over by then :haha: :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->