Bump with jelly belly

:haha: my OH has gone to get me sweets, but the deal is I've got to tidy the house while he's out. :dohh::coffee:

I had to do that earlier lol, he popped over to my nans with our little man and I stayed behind and blasted the music cleaning. I like it that way :happydance:

I think I'm going to have to do the Same, although I really cannot be bothered :sleep:

Aw I hope so, I gained 5 stone with my son so everything just stretched and it's not going back. This time I cant even look at food eithout feeling sick so I think things will be different this time. I was always eating crappy foods :dohh: I plan on eating a lot of fruits this time. I'm really wanting melon pots right now lol

That's about how much I gained with both of mine. I ate fast food McDonalds almost every night! So bad! I won't be doing that this time round! Fruits veggies and cookies....lol cookies!

YESSS!!! I can relate! I've always been slim, but I've always had a round belly (genetics). I've only gained maybe 2 pounds since getting pregnant, but my belly has gotten HUGE! It's getting impossible to hide. I'm only 9 weeks, and I was planning on announcing at 12, but I swear my belly is going to give me away before I have a chance to announce it.

My belly is a lot more firm than it usually is too, so I think it may be mostly bloat. I can't even suck it in! I just have to wear loose-fitting clothing all the time and poke my boobs out so it camouflages my bump. I swear, I look 6 months pregnant already!

I wouldn't mind if it was baby but it's the fact it's all air/gas/constipation/fat bloat :rofl:

My clothing is horrible, my jeans are so tight on my tummy and because it's loose you can see a roll :dohh:

YESSS!!! I can relate! I've always been slim, but I've always had a round belly (genetics). I've only gained maybe 2 pounds since getting pregnant, but my belly has gotten HUGE! It's getting impossible to hide. I'm only 9 weeks, and I was planning on announcing at 12, but I swear my belly is going to give me away before I have a chance to announce it.

My belly is a lot more firm than it usually is too, so I think it may be mostly bloat. I can't even suck it in! I just have to wear loose-fitting clothing all the time and poke my boobs out so it camouflages my bump. I swear, I look 6 months pregnant already!

That's exactly how I've been for the past few weeks. Haven't been able to fit my jeans since. My wardrobe consists of dresses and yoga pants lol. That is how it was for dd2 I found out my placenta was larger than my baby, and she was almost 10 pounds.

I can't wait to buy my maternity vests from newlook, I always worse 2 tops with my son because what I had would never cover my bump :dohh:

I'm happy it's going to be a winter baby this time, it was just SO hot the last time I was pregnant it was horrible.

I can't wait to buy my maternity vests from newlook, I always worse 2 tops with my son because what I had would never cover my bump :dohh:

I'm happy it's going to be a winter baby this time, it was just SO hot the last time I was pregnant it was horrible.

A really weird thing I did with dd2 is wear stretchy pencil skirts as tops. I couldn't find any maternity cloths that I liked. And the skirts look so cute as tops. And they were always long enough to cover my bump. In cooler weather they will look cute with a nice cartigan. Weird huh?! Lol

A really weird thing I did with dd2 is wear stretchy pencil skirts as tops. I couldn't find any maternity cloths that I liked. And the skirts look so cute as tops. And they were always long enough to cover my bump. In cooler weather they will look cute with a nice cartigan. Weird huh?! Lol

That's a really good idea and being pregnant you can get away with it :haha:
These are the tops :thumbup:
tops.png

Great idea jzgrace

I lived in leggings with my dd and she was born in feb so I'm going to be at similar stages in pregnancy this time round with the weather etc :thumbup:

I love winter babies :cloud9:

View attachment 767479

Ooh I like these!

View attachment 767479

Those are cute! And they look so cozy! How much? Do you think they are available in U.S. ? I would want one of every color.lol

Great idea jzgrace

I lived in leggings with my dd and she was born in feb so I'm going to be at similar stages in pregnancy this time round with the weather etc :thumbup:

I love winter babies :cloud9:

Dd2 was born DEC 11th. But I lived in Florida at the time. Now I'm much further north and its cold! It got as cold or colder than 20 below 0 thus past winter. Ice everywhere. Thats one of my worries. But I think the skirts will still be great under Cardigan and winter coat. I'm going to have to find one big enough for my bump, or just stay in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->