Bumping into things and next feeling sick

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Gypsy_Punk, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Gypsy_Punk

Gypsy_Punk Mummy to 3 angels

Is this common? Does anyone else do this?

I keep forgetting I now have a bump and keep crashing into stuff such as the photocopier/chair and bending down and "trapping" my bump.

:dohh:

2. tonyamanda

tonyamanda 3rd trimester

i can't bend down.. cause if i do i feel sick.. maybe cause when you bump it they kinda move in their all at once maybe? the lady that did my scan bump my belly to get him/her moving and he/she went nuts in their.. made me feel all strange... :thumbup:

3. Gypsy_Punk

Gypsy_Punk Mummy to 3 angels

Yeah sometimes when they do move it makes me feel a bit queasy. Don't wanna go hurting/upsetting them cos I obviously have no spatial awareness!

4. tonyamanda

tonyamanda 3rd trimester

when i walk around the house at night i put my hands out just in case and i have a pillow in between my hubby and i when we sleep cause he moves alot and im a bit paranoid :haha: little bimps are ok hun cause you should have seen how hard this lady was tapping my tummy as she was giving me a scan.. must have heaps of padding.. maybe extra cause yours are triplets? :shrug::thumbup:

5. sarah0108

sarah0108 Well-Known Member

oh i used to do this when i was in 3rd tri with my daughter :dohh: always managed to bump into everything!

6. Emx

Emx Mum/Cautiously pregnant

I have a barn door as a back door and when I let the dog out the other night, I shut the bottom half ok but then I shut the top half right into my bump...... its like 'where did that come from' still!!