Bumping into things and next feeling sick

Gypsy_Punk

Mummy to 3 angels
Reaction score
Is this common? Does anyone else do this?

I keep forgetting I now have a bump and keep crashing into stuff such as the photocopier/chair and bending down and "trapping" my bump.

:dohh:

Is this common? Does anyone else do this?

I keep forgetting I now have a bump and keep crashing into stuff such as the photocopier/chair and bending down and "trapping" my bump.

:dohh:

i can't bend down.. cause if i do i feel sick.. maybe cause when you bump it they kinda move in their all at once maybe? the lady that did my scan bump my belly to get him/her moving and he/she went nuts in their.. made me feel all strange... :thumbup:

Yeah sometimes when they do move it makes me feel a bit queasy. Don't wanna go hurting/upsetting them cos I obviously have no spatial awareness!

Yeah sometimes when they do move it makes me feel a bit queasy. Don't wanna go hurting/upsetting them cos I obviously have no spatial awareness!

when i walk around the house at night i put my hands out just in case and i have a pillow in between my hubby and i when we sleep cause he moves alot and im a bit paranoid :haha: little bimps are ok hun cause you should have seen how hard this lady was tapping my tummy as she was giving me a scan.. must have heaps of padding.. maybe extra cause yours are triplets? :shrug::thumbup:

I have a barn door as a back door and when I let the dog out the other night, I shut the bottom half ok but then I shut the top half right into my bump...... its like 'where did that come from' still!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->