Bun in the oven Again!!! YAYYYYY!!

cazza22

Mummy to 4
Reaction score

Well ladies im up the duff:baby: im sooooooo happy i cant tell u how much! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I had been having positive OPK's all month and i got a little addicted to seeing the pink lines so just kept poas :haha:.
I did a frer on tuesday n got a faint positive then i did another on christmas morning with yet another faint line but a bit darker than the first & so ive had some will power and held out untill tonight after work and with like my 20th pee of the day ive just had the most beautiful dark lines on a frer and a Clear Blue (one with the cross):cloud9:!! Me n OH are over the moon but also wary as i have had 2 MC this year already as u can see on my siggy! We want this baby so so much n are praying bubs clings on tight in there :winkwink:

Thankyou to all u ladies who have give me advice and support this past week n fingers n toes crossed for me please :thumbup:.

Sending sticky dust to all u BNB ladies lots of lov Caz x x x x

congratulations, your story sounds just like mine! x :hugs:

Sticky vibes!

wonderful news, lots of luck for a sticky one this time, you deserve it!

Thanks girlies im chuffed to bits :) im hoping so hard that this baby bean decides to stay in my tummy full term awwwww how amazing it would be to have an actually baby bump after this year its like i can never imagine me with a real preggo bump lol!! Ive just gotta hope and pray i guess x x x sending bfp vibes ur way n sticky dust to all x x x

congratulations! is this your second? i have two boys.

When I read up the duff I always giggle cause Duff is in my last name random comment there.

COngrats to you

congratulations! is this your second? i have two boys.

Hey Katie, No hun i wish it was my 2nd but unfortunatly i dont have any babies just my 3 angel babies and my 2 furbabies! Thats why im praying so badly this baby bean clings on for dear life lol x x x i'll keep u all updated x x x take care huny :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->