Bun in the oven Again!!! YAYYYYY!!

Thank you to all you lovely ladies for my comments i love all u bnb girls ur all so supportive :) x x x BFP & baby dust to all x x x x lov caz

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months! :happydance:

congrats hunny! sending you loads of sticky dust!!!! :dust:

Awwwh babe, Ive secretly been stalking your TTC journey and
so happy that you got your BFP again finally! Looks like Santa was listening
when you asked for a bubba this christmas! :hugs:

xXx

Awwwh babe, Ive secretly been stalking your TTC journey and
so happy that you got your BFP again finally! Looks like Santa was listening
when you asked for a bubba this christmas! :hugs:

xXx

Awwwww thanks huny :kiss: stalk all u want u must have sent lovely preggo vibes my way looking at ur avatar hehehe :happydance:.
Fingers n toes crossed i'll get to where you are this time round? We are so ready for this baby i cant tell u how much he/she is wanted :hugs:.

Thanks again chick good luck with the rest of ur pregnancy hun :winkwink: lov caz x x x x

:yipee: Congrats! You so deserve it. Sending loads of sticky bean glue your way, lol. Enjoy and I'll have a New Year's celebration drink to toast for you since you can't :haha: Here's to a H&H pregnancy. :hug:

:yipee: Congrats! You so deserve it. Sending loads of sticky bean glue your way, lol. Enjoy and I'll have a New Year's celebration drink to toast for you since you can't :haha: Here's to a H&H pregnancy. :hug:

Awwwwwww thanks Jolene :happydance: thats a lovely comment bless your cotton socks :winkwink:. Im chuffed to bits so is OH i had a feeling all month that i was but was scared to death to test LOL! I was shaking when i saw the line come up u shud of seen me and i was on my own so nobody to share my excitement with hahaha!! Anyway thanks for the well wishes chicken and i send all the luck in the world right back at ya :thumbup: u'll be with me soon as my bump buddy :hugs::hugs:. Take care chick i'll keep u updated x x x x x lov caz x x x x

congrats ! xx

thanks chick and not long untill u'll be testing i see :winkwink: got my fingers n toes crossed for u hun x x x lov caz x x x

Awwww thnx! I'm a little angry at my mom right now, because my mom's not excited about her possible grandchild. I'm 18 but she seems to think my life "will be over"....
And that I "possibly" may never acheive my dreams.
It hurt when she said that...

I wasn't ttc, but I'm so excited about possibly being a mom... its wonderful and crazy just to TYPE that i could "possibly" be a mom!!!! I dont know why she has to be such a downer. I will just have to work three times as hard... its not like my life is over !!

:)
xx

congrats ! xx

thanks chick and not long untill u'll be testing i see :winkwink: got my fingers n toes crossed for u hun x x x lov caz x x x

Awwww thnx! I'm a little angry at my mom right now, because my mom's not excited about her possible grandchild. I'm 18 but she seems to think my life "will be over"....

I wasn't ttc, but I'm so excited about possibly being a mom... its wonderful and crazy just to TYPE that i could "possibly" be a mom!!!! I dont know why she has to be such a downer. I will just have to work three times as hard... its not like my life is over !!

xx

You know what mums are like hun, and do u know what we'll prob be the exact same when we have daughters overprotective and sometimes saying things that hurt but its only because they love us so much:winkwink:!
If ur mums like my mine nothing is ever good enough for me, she only ever wants the best for me bless her. I am 26 now aaaarrrrggghhhhh hate writing that it makes me sick im getting old :haha: so i think u are brave wanting to go into motherhood so soon:flower: when i was 18 i had no interest whatsoever in babies i just wanted to get drunk and party so u are obviously alot more mature than i was. And hey if ur willing to put in the work do it for urself like u said ur life is far from over u can still go on to have a fantastic career and be a fabulous mummy aswell :happydance::happydance: GL chicken keep me update ok :hugs: so exciting x x x x

congrats ! xx

xx

You know what mums are like hun, and do u know what we'll prob be the exact same when we have daughters overprotective and sometimes saying things that hurt but its only because they love us so much:winkwink:!
If ur mums like my mine nothing is ever good enough for me, she only ever wants the best for me bless her. I am 26 now aaaarrrrggghhhhh hate writing that it makes me sick im getting old :haha: so i think u are brave wanting to go into motherhood so soon:flower: when i was 18 i had no interest whatsoever in babies i just wanted to get drunk and party so u are obviously alot more mature than i was. And hey if ur willing to put in the work do it for urself like u said ur life is far from over u can still go on to have a fantastic career and be a fabulous mummy aswell :happydance::happydance: GL chicken keep me update ok :hugs: so exciting x x x x

aw thats so sweet :) and yeah my mom cares, I think shes just frightened right now and this is how she's reacting...
well i definitely want to own up for not being responsible ! haahaa
but i definitely WANT to embrace motherhood and can't wait to see my LO if I am preg ! if i am , i also want a sonogram ASAP so i can hear the heartbeat ROFL :D

and yeah i've gotten over drinking really fast.
because i drank once... and realized that alcoholism runs in my family genes and that I shouldnt be playing with fire like that!!!
:happydance: BUT YAY I'M MATURE (lol.)

:D

and youre SO not old hunn! I'm still a baby myself! We never stop growing and maturing and learning. So even a 96 year old is a child!
and I know its so exciting--- BUT NOT AS EXCITING AS YOUR BIG HONKING POSITIVEEEEEEEEE
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hey cazza--- you know how you wanted to know how my test result came out? here is the link:

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/248248-my-eggo-preggo-fo-r34lz.html

:DD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back