Bun in the oven? Might contain TMI..

Nuggeteer

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new to not just this site, but just about everything with babies and pregnancy.. :huh: Which is why I'm here! Because there's loads of people with much more experience than me that might be able to give me a little input. :]

Now..I don't have the funds to go to the doctors just yet. They can get pretty expensive, so I thought maybe I'd get some feedback. I apologize if this is too much information but, mother nature was supposed to come last Thursday and she didn't. She has never been late, always 27-28 days.Monday I thought she was knocking on my door because of mild pain. It was a false alarm. As of yesterday, she showed up (5 days late), but it was few and far between and a pinky-red color. Today, she's still here, but I haven't even needed to change my panty-liner. Just a few drips here and there. I do have a fiancee and we do have some fun so I'm not taking the pregnancy option off the table. I know the best route would be to take a test, but since I get paid next week I have to put it off a little. I guess what I'm really asking is, is this a sign of pregnancy or could something be wrong because this is definitely not normal.

Thanks for reading :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->