Burnin Burps....lol help

jessica17

Reaction score
hey :) do you know what!!.... one thing i've really really been craving is FRESH FRUIT JUICES!!! like tropical, summer fruit yum yum BUT..... i dont know why when i seem to drink it, i burp:blush: and it REALLY BURNS all the way up from my stomache??? it really hurts but i love fruit juices sooooooooo much at the moment!!! anyone else???? or does anyone know why? xxxxxxxx:hugs:

Well fruits are pretty acid, cutting down would be a solution but when you crave it it's so hard! You seem to have some acid reflux, I have those + heartburns and it's a nightmare ! Maybe take some thumbs or something!

Yeah it sounds like reflux. Tea makes it happen to me. If it gets uncomfortable just take something for heartburn and indigestion.

You could try watering down the juice a little. It would lessen the amount of acid you're taking in. Or water it down with a complimentary flavoured tea.

may sound mental but my sister struggled bad with burping and heartburn so she would suck on some of those loveheart sweets she said they did the trick for her... obv fair bit of sugar in them but on day cant harm lol :)

teri , lovehearts... i used to love them but if i ate too many id sneeze and it'd hurt my nose... nice bit of valuable info there for yas lmao:dohh:

Ugh, I've got the same thing! Awful burning burps. Acid reflux is lovely, isn't it? I've found that sometimes Tums help (usually take two right before getting into bed). I've also been craving fruit and juices so it doesn't help any. Ginger tea helps me sometimes though.

Sounds like heartburn. Im not sure about anywhere else, but if you're in the UK gaviscon is a godsend. Otherwise Im sure your pharmasist will be able to help :)

xxx

teri , lovehearts... i used to love them but if i ate too many id sneeze and it'd hurt my nose... nice bit of valuable info there for yas lmao:dohh:

Lol yeh but dont eat whole packet lol just suck on a couple when needed lol

Ohhh I get that al the time now! Tums are the ultimate answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->