burning "down there" on penetration?

tink28

Mum of 1 & WTT
Reaction score
i had a c section but whenever ive dtd since i have a burning, only on entry not during. i also have the same when i put a tampon in, even small ones.
has anyone had the same? my natural lubrication seemed to disappear when i was pregnant and hasnt fully returned yet, but its still bad even when i use a lubricant :wacko:

I have this too and have been told that I will always have it but mine is due to scar tissue down there after my births. Lubrication helps but its still a bit sore. I just put up with it.

I had it really bad the 1st time we dtd at 5 weeks pp, and it got a bit better each time since. 9 weeks was the 1st time it didn't hurt. We used lots of lube and took it very slow each time.

thanks ladies. im just wondering whats causing the burning as i only got to 1cm dilated so didnt have any trauma down there

thanks ladies. im just wondering whats causing the burning as i only got to 1cm dilated so didnt have any trauma down there

I made it to 10cm, but ended up with an EMCS so no tearing or anything. But I still had the burning:shrug:

I was 10cm as well and ended with emcs. I felt the burning a lot the first few time and afterwards as well.It surprised me a bit too as I had absolutely no lubrications issues. But now 7 weeks pp, there is no problem.

I also get the same and its very annoying and uncomfortable. I got to 5cm and then an emergency section but I get the burny feeling too on entry and also afterwards sometimes too. I don't have a problem with dryness or anything, it just burns and I don't understand it either. Sometimes it feels like its cut down there too at the entrance but its been 12 weeks since I had my baby. I don't understand at all.

thanks ladies, glad im not alone with this x

Are you bfeeding? I get terrible burning constantly (didnt have a section) the lack of oestrogen causes membrane walls to thin called vaginal atrophy and causes dryness or viscosity of discharge to change due to hormones. eVEN IN NON BFEEDING WOMEN THIS CAN LAST A WHILE....for most it lasts around 6weeks but for 5percent it goes on indefinately! Rubish!x

thank u mamaofthree, im not bfeeding but that would explain things. i cant think what else could of caused it as i didnt have a natural birth

thank u mamaofthree, im not bfeeding but that would explain things. i cant think what else could of caused it as i didnt have a natural birth

Feel better sn x

Gp can prescribe things to help, or water based lubricants help a bit. xxx

The reason for the burning is low estrogen.....regardless of how you had the baby all womens estrogen levels are out of whack after delivery. Low estrogen = low elasticity and low natural lubricant. It will get better with time.....MD can prescribe estrogen cream to help if it is really bothersome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->