Burning in breast

MommyGrim

Reaction score
Since last week I've had this burning in the inner part of my right breast. It's actually pretty painful. It feels like I have a sunburn that constantly is being irritated but there's not even a red mark on the outside.:shrug: It hurts more when LO's are nursing then when I'm pumping; though it does hurt when I'm pumping. It also burns for quite a while after I'm done nursing or pumping. I have NO idea what it is. Do any of you ladies know what this could be and what I can do to make it go away?
:flower: Thanks!

Could be the start of mastitis or thrush, see you GP! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

:(:(:( I have had mastitis but got it early and have had 2 bouts of thrush :( Make sure you get to the doctor quick cause if it is mastitis you'll need antibiotics xx

I'm going to try calling tomorrow. Hopefully they can do something for me over the weekend.

If not go to the hospital cause mastitis needs antibiotics :hugs:

We have a walk-in clinic that I can go to if my doctor can't see me.

We had a horrible storm come through here and everything's covered in ice. We can't get the car out of the driveway :wacko: If it clears up tomorrow we'll head in then, if not then on Monday. The good news is that the pain is starting to fade a bit. Not much but it definitely hurts less. From what I've read mastitis can go away on it's own. Still plan to see a dr but that's really reassuring!

You poor thing :( Everything always happens when you have to go out. Glad to hear that the pain is going away :) Hope you get to see the dr :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->